“Lunch”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

It was our first visit. Atmosphere and food were wonderful. We sat outside on a beautiful day. My husband had salmon crepe and I had spinach, mushroom. feta crepe. For desert we had lemon-mint crepe. Delicious.

Reviewed July 4, 2017

If you have to have breakfast in two places in Detroit, Make L P Z one of them. Really nice, place to have breakfast with a nice patio garden. the food is good, the waitstaff is friendly and attentive. It's what breakfast should be all about.

Reviewed June 8, 2017 via mobile

I had lunch in this beautiful garden oasis solo because my working friend was busy with meetings and couldn't join me. I must say I was starved and was not disappointed. I had the poulet- ratatouille and my friend's carryout was the Salade De Chèvre Aux Noix. My food was tasteful and filling. I can't wait to go back. Loved the garden patio.

Reviewed June 2, 2017

First off, I thought I had walked into the wrong place: tiny is the best way (and, probably, the kindest) to describe this place. Absolutely the worst service I had witnessed anywhere. Waitperson seemingly couldn't answer any questions we raised about product availability (soft drinks, description of menu items, etc.), and an inordinate wait time for service (and, this was a 1 pm when the place was practically abandoned). After it was finally determined that a listed soda (no alcohol is served) was unavailable, the waitperson eventually brought the wrong flavor of another brand (everybody in our party stated they knew what was ordered). My wife said her veggie crepe was very good, and the other lady in our party said she enjoyed her salmon sandwich. Her husband and I each had the Salad Nicoise and we agreed that the serving size was paltry and appeared to use canned tuna rather than freshly cooked as stated by the waitperson. Not overly expensive; but, given the terrible service, I will never return.

Reviewed April 11, 2017

Always sunny service and great food make this another great Detroit dining location that is miles above your typical breakfast place. Crepes are delicious, and the outdoor patio in the summer is a joy.