Good location at a reasonable t=rate but it is not as good as your usual Marriots. Mixup in the reservation on their part and yet I am now left to pay a higher rate my last night here. The reservation agent wasnt qualified to do this job. The food is tasty in the restaurants but very slow to come out. The rooms are average. If you stay here as ==k for a riverfront room up high to take advantage of the nice views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soaring 73 floors above the Detroit River, the Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center is ideally located in downtown Detroit, situated on the RiverWalk and next to Hart Plaza. The hotel is within the GM Renaissance Center, which provides convenient access to shopping, restaurants and entertainment. The Detroit "People Mover" public transportation system enables guests to visit top attractions that surround the hotel. Floor-to-ceiling windows and dramatic views highlight our hotel rooms, while a reinvented lobby boasts functional seating and business friendly amenities in a trendy setting. Delight in the stylishly urban ambiance of Volt, and enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner and evening cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Detroit Marriott At The Renaissance Hotel Detroit
- Detroit Renaissance At Center
- Marriott Detroit
- Renaissance Detroit