If you are going to Detriot this is great hotel to stay at. It is located perfect part of the city. Went to the NAIAS and we had a great time. Clean rooms and great service. The hotel staff go above and beyond to we've serve.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soaring 73 floors above the Detroit River, Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center is ideally situated on the RiverWalk and next to Hart Plaza. Our hotel in downtown Detroit, Michigan sits within the GM Renaissance Center, which provides convenient access to shopping, restaurants and entertainment. The Detroit "People Mover" public transportation system enables guests to visit top attractions that surround the hotel. Floor-to-ceiling windows and dramatic views highlight our hotel rooms, while a reinvented lobby boasts functional seating and business friendly amenities in a trendy setting. Delight in the stylishly urban ambiance of Volt, and enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner and evening cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelPower, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Detroit Marriott At The Renaissance Hotel Detroit
- Detroit Renaissance At Center
- Marriott Detroit
- Renaissance Detroit