This is truly a lovely hotel with wonderful views of the city and Canada. The place was so expansive, that it was difficult to navigate around even though there were signs available at times. Many of the shops and food court were not open....we went on a weekend. Coach Insignia was a great place to have a meal at the bar. Maid service was a little bit lacking. Never had new soap, and also forgot to give us water once. Saturday it was almost 5pm before they got to our room. Good place for a convention, which we attended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soaring 73 floors above the Detroit River, the Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center is ideally located in downtown Detroit, situated on the RiverWalk and next to Hart Plaza. The hotel is within the GM Renaissance Center, which provides convenient access to shopping, restaurants and entertainment. The Detroit "People Mover" public transportation system enables guests to visit top attractions that surround the hotel. Floor-to-ceiling windows and dramatic views highlight our hotel rooms, while a reinvented lobby boasts functional seating and business friendly amenities in a trendy setting. Delight in the stylishly urban ambiance of Volt, and enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner and evening cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Marriott, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Detroit Marriott At The Renaissance Hotel Detroit
- Detroit Renaissance At Center
- Marriott Detroit
- Renaissance Detroit