“Make sure you are hungry”
Review of Texas de Brazil

Texas de Brazil
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 1,134 Restaurants in Detroit
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Texas de Brazil is carving out a whole new experience in dining. The restaurant is an authentic Brazilian-American "Churrascaria" or steakhouse that combines the cuisines of Southern Brazil with the generous spirit of Texas.Treat yourself to our 50-60 item seasonal salad area including appetizers, gourmet vegetables, soups, and salads. Turn your place card to green and prepare to be swarmed by a troop of carvers generously serving various cuts of seasoned beef, lamb, pork, chicken and Brazilian sausage, all accompanied by traditional side items and house-baked Brazilian cheese bread. As you dine endlessly on Brazilian fare, let one of our in-house wine connoisseurs select the perfect pairing from our extensive, award-winning wine lists, or sip on a freshly-made signature cocktail-the Caipirinha. Complete your dining experience with one of our many decadent dessert selections, and then relax with an after-dinner drink, steaming espresso and enjoy the ambiance and service perfection that is uniquely Texas de Brazil.
Reviewed February 14, 2012

Salad bar is wonderful with plenty of options. The servers circulate frequently with the meat choices. Given the price you are paying I would recommend avoiding the chicken and pork and focus on the beef. Flank steak and filet were amazing. Service was wonderful.

Reviewed February 8, 2012

I went with my brother and wife on a week night and had an amazing experiance. Food was awesome and service was top notch. Do not go there if you had lunch or breakfast for that matter, only complaint i needed a stretcher to get to my car.

Reviewed February 3, 2012

I am not a huge meat eater, so this was not best choice for dinner meeting. However, the atmosphere was great and wait staff was awesome. Very attentive. Lots of salad bar choice. Good choice of wines.

Reviewed January 31, 2012

My husband and I went for our 21st Anniversay, we had a great time. The resturant sits accross from Campus Martius so their is a great view of the ice skater's. The area is safe, clean and enjoyable. The resturant has nice ambiance, attentive wait staff and servers. Food was excellent and filling. As an anniversary gift from the resturant we received a delicious peice of Cheese Cake (our choice), we also shared Carrot Cake. Great price for the food choices and scenery. We will definetly return as well as spread the word on how nice the resturant experience was.

Reviewed January 23, 2012

I was prepared going into this meal that I would most likely be sick to my stomach afterwards. This, however, did not deter my husband & I from trying it. It was well worth the meat sweats! Service was excellent- always another server at your table ready to cut off whatever delicious piece of meat you would prefer. The buffet with side dishes offered a variety of tastes and smells to accompany the meat selections. The house Brazilian beer was delicious as well. Quite pricey, but not an every weekend type of place as well. All in all, we had a great time!

Been to Texas de Brazil? Share your experiences!