“Don't do Sushi”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

Way overpriced and mediocre at best and this was a day I was severely craving Sushi. Never again. The host was totally frazzled even though the restaurant was only half full. The waitress did a good job for us though, but did not seem very happy. Strange environment, needs an overhaul.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Went for lunch with the girls - Add to pay extra for crab in hot and sour soup! When questioned where crab was - got a snotty response from waitress that it was in there. Got food and it was cold, after waitress told us they were just plating our food. Food had no flavor or spice - funny for lo-mein noodles. Waited 15 minutes for bill, then another 15 for the bills to be returned. Ordered hot sushi and it was served cold. never returning! When spoke with manager, she disregarded our concerns.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

I visited the Wah-Hoo recently while taking in some Tiger games. When I was there the place was almost empty probably because of the early dinner hour (around 05.00pm). I asked the waiter how many sushi rolls were sufficient for the average person. He suggested 2 or 3 so I ordered 3. I also ordered the hot and sour soup which I thought was quite pricey at $6.95; but thought it would be a huge bowl. The soup when brought was actually in a standard sized bowl and very over-priced for the amount of soup. Good tasting nevertheless. The 3 rolls I ordered were also very tasty; but in my opinion also overpriced especially the King Crab roll. I don't mind paying higher prices if I believe the product is worth it; but in this case although the food was good it wasn't worth the charges. Then again different customers have different opinions.The waiter was pleasant and efficient.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

My girlfriend and I ate here while staying at the new crowne plaza next door. The food was great, but slightly overpriced. The inside was clean and well designed and the air conditioning was blasting which felt great on that hot weekend

Reviewed July 12, 2013

I wanted some Asian themed food for dinner this week. I found this restaurant 3 blocks walk from my hotel. I had the Ginger Salad, Shrimp Fried Rice (medium spice), and the Komodo Dragon Roll. I wanted something spicy and wanted to enjoy some Saki as well. This restaurant delivered perfectly on both expectations.