“Amazing food but slow service”
Review of Red Smoke BBQ

Red Smoke BBQ
Ranked #32 of 1,109 Restaurants in Detroit
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Features classic barbeque fare in an attractive historic two-story building in Greektown. L & D daily; Full Bar; Carry-Out & Delivery; Party Room; Catering
Napoleon, OH
“Amazing food but slow service”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

This place has amazing food and is within walking distance of the Greektown Casino. I got the pulled pork sandwich. The place has a nice atmosphere, but I had to give it a 4 rating instead of 5 because the service was not very good. We had a large group and the waitress seemed content with taking the built-in 18% gratuity and she ignored us after getting our orders and service the food.

Visited November 2013

Petoskey, MI
“Great BBQ”
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

Met up with some friends who have been there before. Although we heard another local BBQ restaurant was better, I thought the food was outstanding. I had the pulled pork sandwich and my husband had the pulled chicken sandwich, we both really enjoyed it. I will be going back for sure next time we are in Detroit!

South Carolina
“Great food! ”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

Had never eaten here and was pleasantly surprised! It had such great BBQ! 5 different sauces on the table. Spicy to sweet, all were good!
Proportions were huge! Go hungry!
They also have the best cornbread I have ever had! You have to try it!

Milton, Canada
“Amazing BBQ in Greektown!!!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Went here last saturday for Dinner. There was 6 of us. When we got there we were told there was a 30 min wait. We were seated in 15 minutes upstairs. Between the bunch of us we tried everything.. pulled pork, ribs, brisket , chicken. It was all wonderful. They have 5 different sauces on the table , Great idea, you can pick which ones to use . I tried them all. Something for every taste. Our waitress was awesome, always making sure that the drinks were not low . Prices were very reasonable compared to other bbq restaurants. Portions are huge, brought half of mine back to the hotel. Will return again !!!

• Visited October 2013
“Ehhhhhh.....”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Not sure what all the hype is about...maybe because it's in a touristy location and visitors are taken aback by the Greektown experience. VERY BEAUTIFUL! But I've had better bbq many times over. If someone recommends, I'll go and order light (don't want leftovers)...but it's not my restaurant of choice. Entrees are somewhat pricey and nothing to write home about. The cornbread is excellent, tho!! Truly not a hater.

• Visited March 2013