“Good food, quick service!”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #599 of 1,132 Restaurants in Detroit
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: This restaurant is in the McNamara terminal on DTW. I would really appreciate if Tripadvisor would have more information on Airports: coffeebars, restaurants, etc. on the website and maybe even a separate section: airports. As this is the place most people travel through when going to all these restaurants and hotels. Would be very much appreciated. I love the site ! Regards Cees-Jan
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Stopped in to the Chilis at the DTW airport during our layover and had a nice meal before we caught our flight. It was a typical Chilis with less offerings that a full one, however they were very quick which was important for people with short times. The waitress was attentive and got our food and check promptly. I would recommend to anyone at the airport for a quick stop with good food.

There are newer reviews for Chili's

Reviewed May 10, 2014

I stopped here an hour before boarding my flight to overseas. I know they serve food on board, but I like a burger and fries better than the stuff they serve on economy class, so a meal with burger and fries is what I came for here. I saw there were some people before me, so I asked the waitress at the entrance how much was the wait for a table and she told that service would be much quicker if I took a stool at the bar. So that's what I did. The waiter behind the bar seemed a trainee, but I was served my juicy burger quite quickly and it was good. Fries were good too. Unfortunately, the water in my glass tasted like beer. I did not like this surprise at all. I took a first sip and left the rest. I probably should have complained and give the waiter a hard time, but I did not because I was in a good mood for my trip. Overall good quick meal, but I'm still wondering if the washed my glass or just rinsed it.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Server was only average in his attention span. Ribs &French fries. Ribs were OK, French fries were not hot.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Service was fine and friendly, food was OK and went for the Triple Platter...watch out for the hot spicy chicken!

Reviewed January 12, 2014

We had just learned we were stuck over night due to bad weather. The restaurant was getting ready to close in a few minutes. The lady behind the bar, Kathy, made us feel welcome as she took our drink order. She made us feel comfortable and encouraged us to get something to eat. She even told us about their specials....even though they were getting to close! I give her so much credit for treating us with kindness when we were in a bad situation. And the food was great!