“Good food, slow service”
Review of Good Girls Go To Paris Crepes - CLOSED

Good Girls Go To Paris Crepes
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating
Binghamton, NY
“Good food, slow service”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Crepes are good, atmosphere is funky, service was slow as a glacier (but maybe that is the point...French ambiance, etc.)

• Visited June 2014

Harrison Township, Michigan
“Worst service in Michigan”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

This was the worst service I have ever had at a restaurant. First when you enter the building there is a greeter stand with no one there to greet you or no sign that says seat yourself, so after standing there for a few minutes and being overlooked by every waitress in the building I walked up to the bar and asked "do we seat ourselves?" The answer was yes so we did that. We sat for ten minutes with several waitresses walking right pass us without even speaking at all, so once again I walk up to the bar and ask is there a waitress for us. Five minutes later one of the people at my table called a waitress who was walking by and asked her if she could get our waitress and she replied "oh i'm your server i will be with you shortly" This same server had walked pass us at least ten times before we flagged her down. Pathetic, once she finally feels like she wanted to come take our order she was very rude and even stated "i would have been over here sooner but there is a party in the back that i have to attend to and the boss wants me to do everything" like it was somehow our problem that they were understaffed? Once we finally ordered we sat another 20-30 minutes waiting on our food, of which was just ok (and they forgot our salads and brought them out after we were done eating) We proceeded to ask for the manager and were told ok they would get her but at the moment she was busy with the party in back. After another half hour we asked for the manager again, this time their excuse why she could not come out was because she was in the kitchen cooking since they were short a cook. I call BS and will never return here, my food was free only because I had a groupon but I will still never return here. If I could have given this place zero stars I would have.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank quinshene03
Illinois
“Yummy”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Stopped for lunch after visiting the history museum. The staff seemed a bit frazzled, I think it was busier than normal for them for that time of day, but the food did not disappoint. My only regret was not getting dessert!

Visited January 2014
“I've had much better”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Like many people, I'm into the crepe fad that's hit the metro Detroit area. And this is the 3rd restaurant I've tried that specializes in crepes. Definitely the worst so far!
The ambiance is severely lacking, from beaten up stools and chairs to random church pews spread about. Also, the floors and ceiling are still the original concrete with electrical extension cords running down the sides to power...something or other. The food was ok lacking in flavor & the ingredients didn't make sense together, beware of add-ons & substitutions, as there will likely be an additional charge. Also, no ice cream? How can you have a sweet crepe with out the option of icre cream!
All I can say is, I've had much better crepes.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank NishaPoo06
Sarnia, Canada
“Short move, less waiting.”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

This restaurant moved a few doors from its previous location. At this place there were no long lineups and waiting. We (2) ordered a "main" and a "sweet" dish to split them between us. They provided with the extra plates etc. for the splitting. Both dishes were tasty and the split dishes were enough.

• Visited February 2014