“A tour that gives you an understanding of Detroit with a personal touch”

Detroit Urban Adventures
Book In Advance
More Info
$27.00*
and up
Detroits Rise Fall and Renewal
Ranked #8 of 27 Tours in Detroit
More attraction details
Owner description: Detroit Urban Adventures is offering three great 2-hour walking tours in 2015 so you can have your best day ever in Detroit. Space is limited and advance reservations are required. Register online for: "The D You Must See" (9:30-11:30am, Tues-Sun, Mar-Nov) "Corktown is Popping!" (1-3Pm, Tues-Sun, May-Oct) and "Detroit's Rise, Fall & Renewal" (4-6pm, Tues-Sun, Mar-Nov)
b
“A tour that gives you an understanding of Detroit with a personal touch”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We are German visitors and Bob did an excellent job giving us an understanding of Detroit. This tour provided a very interesting overview over downtown Detroit with its historic sites and new buildings. We really enjoyed seeing the interior of the Guardian Building and eating a coney at the end of the tour. We highly recommend to everybody to book one of Bob's tours. Thank you, Bob!

Visited May 2013

Cleveland, Ohio
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Highly recommend”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Never having visited Detroit, I had no idea where to start so I booked the tour. Bob is very personable and knowledgable. We had a wonderful time and I would suggest the tour to anyone visiting Detroit.

Visited April 2013
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Informative and Relaxing Walking Tour”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Bob was very knowledgeable and is a great tour guide. The rise and fall tour highlights the changing nature of downtown Detroit. It's great to see the motor city being revitalized. I also had a great time hanging out with Bob at his favourite watering hole at the conclusion of the tour.

Visited November 2012
Leicester, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Learn about an amazing city.....”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

We undertook the city walk with Bob and had an amazing time. We were privilaged to share with him his city and some of the history which makes it what it is today. Never boring and always entertaining we saw so much and I have to say eating a Coney Island chilli dog is something which you must do!!! Gorgeous.....
I found this tour on trip advisor and I have to say I am so please I did - it was absolutley brilliant and a must for anyone visiting.

Visited October 2012
London, United Kingdom
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Superb... a 'must do' for anyone visiting Detroit”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I had a 24 hour stop-over in Detroit on my way from NYC to Chicago. My main reason was to visit visit the Motown Museum (also excellent). What surprised me was that I enjoyed this tour just as much.

Bob was friendly, super knowledgeable about down-town Detroit, and passionate about the city he calls home. The stories of growth, decline and renewal are fascinating. Much of the architecture competes with Chicago and New York.

I came away with a really good impression of this city and recommending a visit to many of my friends and family.

As I say in my title, a 'must do' for anyone visiting Detroit.

Many thanks Bob!!