“Must have- Brussel Sprouts!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Michael Symon's Roast

Michael Symon's Roast
Reserve with OpenTable
Michael Symon's Roast is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 1,093 Restaurants in Detroit
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: State
“Must have- Brussel Sprouts!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is what meals should be compared to. Vibe was excellent, service was excellent & food was amazing. Must have the Brussel Sprouts!, huge fan of the different items n the menu.

• Visited January 2014

Phoenix, Arizona
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014

Each of our group had something different tonight -- boar, lamb and pork -- all prepared in completely unusual ways! Unique menu & flavors. Great decorating, lively, warm atmosphere. We appreciated knowledgable waiter, Brian, with our wine selections and great service!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank carocaro15
Adrian, Michigan
“A real treat!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014

My daughter gave us a gift certificate to Roast for Christmas. We decided to make it an overnight and booked a reservation at The Book Cadillac as well. The wine selection was great and presented on iPads. We had Bone Marrow for an appetizer which was awesome and the Ribeye which did not disappoint. I will definitely return when in Detroit.

• Visited January 2014
New York City, New York
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

I was always hesitant to come to Roast because I do not eat meat. One night my husband and I went and ordered the Salmon with a bunch of side dishes and it was amazing! I highly recommend the brussel Sprouts and the Mac and cheese! Delicious food and delicious drinks. It's a nice upscale restaurant. I highly recommend Roast!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank MarissaAF823
Richardson, Texas
“The Best French Fries - Hands Down!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

I was in Detroit on business in February 2014 and was anxious to try Roast, as I am a big fan of Michael Symon. I was by myself so decided to sit at the bar. They have a great happy hour with inexpensive drinks and eats. The bar was packed! I decided for some Pinot Noir to start things off. I don't remember the name but it was very tasty and at $4 a glass, the price was right.

I then decided to try a couple of the "bites" that were on special. I'm assuming the menu changes from time to time but when I was there they had a Roast burger and rosemary fries. The burger was good but I'm not into fried eggs so I took that off. The fries were out of this world! They are very thinly sliced, which I"m normally not a big fan, but the seasoning made them perfect.

• Visited February 2014