Greektown Casino Hotel
$289
Aloft.com
  • Room Service
1,146 results
All reviewsgreektown casinopeople movergreat view of the citymini bartigers gamefloor to ceilingford fieldcomerica parkcorner roomfree valet parkingbreakfast buffetrestaurants and barsnice roomsporting eventsroom serviceroom keydetroit river
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at Greektown on Tuesday night - everything was wonderful. The check-in / check-out process was easy and fast.
We were able to get a cab and go to the show at Chene Park without any problem. The Greektown staff was friendly and helpful and our room on the 28th floor was beautiful, clean and had a great view. I had fun gambling too! Spreading the word about what a good experience it was!

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank LynnieGS
Caryn N, Manager at Greektown Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

We are excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Greektown Casino - Hotel. As you mentioned in your review, we are very proud to offer excellent service, a great location and unique dining outlets. We hope that you will return to Greektown on your next visit to Detroit.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Last evening, 6/24/13, I had the pleasure of staying here so I could watch the Downtown Detroit's Fireworks. I have stayed here plenty of times before, but yesterday, was different. I HAD THEEEEE BEST HOSTESS AT CHECK-IN. Her name was Rhea. She was extremely polite, friendly, courteous and VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE about the restaurants in the casino, what time they closed and what was offered. She even let me know about the bar located inside of the hotel that I never went in. I went last night and HAD A BALL. Her customer service was THROUGH THE ROOF!!! I hope anyone that stayed there last evening, had the same experience with check-in that I had. If I had any doubts about returning to this hotel, they have all been erased. I WILL DEFINITELY BE RETURNING .. I find it refreshing when hotels hire front line courteous staff that address you by your name and make sure you know whats going on in your hotel and the surrounding area. TWO THUMBS UP GREEKTOWN for excellent staffing.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Caryn N, Manager at Greektown Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2013

We are incredibly honored to have Rhea as a part of our Greektown Casino Hotel Team. She truly defines Guest Service and we appreciate you taking the time to recognize her efforts. Thank you for sharing your experience. We look forward to providing you with another great experience in the near future.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

We always stay at Greektown hotel. You can't beat the lacation, close to all the sports arenas, lovely walk to the river front and not to forget Campus Marcus. Hotel staff very pleasant and you can the best happy hour in the bar downstairs. If your into martinis, this place is the best. Shotz is a great bar with a fantastic atmosphere. Rooms are clean and extremly comfortable. The only sad part is the food isn't very good or over priced. The other side of the coin is, the great resturants surrounding Greektown. YUMMMMMMMMY! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Any room is a great room. Just avoid the rooms next to a Suite, can get a little loud.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

We are honored that you choose to stay at Greektown Casino-Hotel and wish to do so again in the future. We are delighted that you had a great visit. Thank you for the positive review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Loved it loved the view it was awesome! The view of down town was awesome, had a great room with the view of down town I will always go back they even have free parking with amazing cool staff that treat guests like royalty can't wait till next year for the Orion festival and comcerts in downtown Detroit the nightlife around the hotel is awesome and the casino is good I doubled my money and had a fun time with people I just met

• Stayed: June 2013

Thank you so very much for such a high rating regarding your stay with us. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We look forward to your next stay with us here at Greektown Casino - Hotel.

Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

I didn't have high expectations about this place, but I was pleasantly surprised. The valet drop-off was fast and the check-in was fast so we were in our nice, impeccable modern room in no time. Friendly staff too. The only negative thing I would say about this hotel is that the doors seem to slam shut too hard, so if you are a light sleeper be prepared to hear doors slammed.

• Stayed: June 2013

It is a pleasure for us to hear of how impressed you were during your stay with us here at Greektown Casino - Hotel. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we look forward to your next stay with us.