A really excellent hotel.
- Reasonably priced.
- Very nice rooms.
- Great service, especially from the Bell Captain (Chris I think?) who was ultra helpful.
- Perfect location for me (and for the Urban Adventures walking tour that leaves from 10 mins walk away).
The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is that there's a casino attached, and I find them kinda sad places. Not much that can be done about that I guess.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- STAY IN THE HEART OF IT ALL YOUR DOWNTOWN ADVENTURE STARTS HERE. Rev up your weekend. Electrify your nightlife. Explore Detroit's hottest scene. Thanks to our unbeatable location in the hub of the Greektown district, it's impossible to be any closer to the action. With 400 stunning guest rooms and suites devoted to your comfort, our 30-story hotel is the perfect place to relax and recharge after a night on the town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Greektown Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greektown Hotel Detroit