“Best Schwarma Anywhere!”

Bucharest Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Maybe anywhere is too strong a word, since I haven't been to the middle-east - but I can guarantee it's the best in Detroit, if not America!

Huge, super delicious Chicken Schwarma sandwiches wrapped in pita bread with lots of veggies and slathered in garlic spread. Yes - they're heavy on the garlic but as long as everyone has one, you're OK! Believe me, they're worth it.

You've likely never had anything like it and they're something you'll remember.

Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Inexpensive and tasty. A different kind of flavor. A bar atmosphere. Quick and friendly service. Worth stopping by if you are in Detroit.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

I went downtown for my wife's birthday. We had planned on one of the larger restaurants nearby, but when we didn't have the 45-60 minutes to wait before our concert, we decided to try the Bucharest. It took a few minutes to wrap our head around what was happening, but basically it's a Mediterranean fast good grille next to the Park Bar. You order and pay for your food, then find a table in the bar. The waitress will find you by your number, while you're able to order drinks from the bar.

It was a lifesaver for me, as we didn't have time for something fancy, but this was a great alternative and very fast!

Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

Wow I love this place this great it's wonderful that Detroit has a place like. The food I can not be more thankful and humble for it.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

I work for an Engineering Company in down town Detroit. Our company has tried to use Bucharest for broad meetings as well as employee lunch dates.The order taker is very very rude, the delivery man cussed because he thought he wasn't getting a tip. Orders take 2 hours and the last time the food never showed up at all, with 10 people waiting in a board room for their food. The food was good and cheap however, the service is SOOOOO BADDDD, that we have finally given up. Never to order again.

Devona T.