“healthy eatiing”

Bucharest Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Like everyone said chicken shawarmas are the best... I love all the salads, great portions. the staff is so nice and friendly every time I visit. I make it my business to eat here every week 3 times a week.

Date of visit: April 2013
1  Thank Princess D

Reviewed April 8, 2013

BEST chicken shwarmas I've found. Crave these any time we're in Detroit. Chock full of fresh grilled chicken, garlic, pickle, lettuce & tomato. All for around $4-5!

Date of visit: March 2013
Reviewed March 28, 2013

The BEST shawarmas EVER!! I go all the time-call ahead since there is always a line to get these terrific wraps! Reasonably priced....A+++

Date of visit: February 2013
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I haven't actually been TO the restaurant, but we have ordered food from work & had it delivered. The first time my co-workers ordered, I declined after hearing what type of food it is, since there's not really any good Middle Eastern food around. (IMO) But, when the food arrived, I was SOOO jealous that I didn't get anything! I made sure to order the next time, and oh my gosh - it was delicious!!! Chicken Schawarma was amazing, the hummus was so yummy (and I love the pickles they put on it!) and their salads are so so so so good!! I wish I could afford to eat here every day for lunch!! =)

Date of visit: January 2013
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Great place to end up after a bar crawl in Detroit. The food is yummy yummy yummy.
Filling and priced just right to boot. I always get the chicken shwarma with fries. I remember the first time I was a bit shocked to find that the fries aren't a side but part of the shwarma but it soooo works!!