“Anything but.....”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I've been here a number of times and have always had very good food and nice service. I would recommend anything on the menu but stay clear of their bolognese sauce. I just had it for the first time and was floored. How can such a good Italian restaurant be so clueless about bolognese. Picture linguini in a creamy tomato bisque with little bits of ground beef. I should of sent it back. but didn't. When I got home I felt people should know. We'll be back but not for bolognese.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I have been a couple ot times to this restaurant and it is always a pleasure to eat there. The staff is super friendly and patient, and the food is very good (we did not like the gnocchi, but that may be a personal choice. Great pasta, great desserts, great prices, and a relaxed, fun environment. I recommend it definitely!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Antonio's Cucina Italiana sits back in a small mall out by the airport. GREAT food, nice atmosphere, good prices. We love going there.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Antonios is a great pace to eat if you enjoy good italian food

Location:
North Side of Ford Road just west of Beech Daily in the Heights Shopping Mall area
Ample Parking - in front and on Side of Building - Easy access on and off Ford Road

Dress Code: Semi Casual to Casual

Famly dining type atmosphere - good dinner backround music not load - good Ambiance

Food:
Excellent quality food - our general order consists of any of the Pasta dishes and if your a fan of Stuffed Mushrooms or Stuffed Shrimp - Antonios has the market cornered on these items. Pizza is really good an the Calzones are great - The bread that is served before your main course is addicting so dont each too much.

Service:
We eat at Antonios oftern and never had any issues with the service - Your bread is brought to the table momens after sitting and your orders are placed relatively fast.

Price: Moderate - the average bill for two is between $25 and $55 depeding on what you order and how much you order - but worth every penny

Overall - The Steve-o-meter rates this restaurant a 9 out of 10.

3  Thank Steve R
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I've been going to Antonio's and it's sister restaurant Roman Village for years. Antonio's is consistently excellent, usually full and even the kids in their picky phases could find something they liked, be it gnocchi or plain ole spaghetti with meatballs.