“Staff make the difference!”

Comfort Inn Near Greenfield Village
Ranked #7 of 18 Hotels in Dearborn
Reviewed August 1, 2014

We wanted a nice family hotel close to the Ford Museum and Greenfield Village--and the Comfort Inn Near Greenfield Village delivered in spades! Not only (as the name implies) is the hotel close by to the museum, they even will drive you and pick you up when you finished for the day, thus saving you $$$ in parking and delivering you right the front door of your desired destination.

The hotel is clean and comfortable, with a small indoor pool that we used in the evening both nights. Recommendations and reservations for local restaurants were easily attained at the front desk, and the hotel's complimentary breakfast, which had both hot and cold options, was plentiful both days.

The staff are very attentive and friendly, so we couldn't have been more pleased. We will certainly be back for our next visit to the Henry Ford museums.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Hogtownmike
Fady A, General Manager at Comfort Inn Near Greenfield Village, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to give us such a positive review. Because of being so close to the Henry Ford Museum see many visitors that are here to enjoy a nice getaway at the Museum and the Greenfield Village. I'd like to think that we have perfected the experience for our guests to make sure it is as simple and enjoyable for our guests. I am happy to see that we were able to deliver a great stay for you and hope that you will come back and see us again soon so that we may offer you yet anther great stay.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

We are here for a night for business. The hotel is nice. It's more like Hampton Inn, which I like. I think the last Comfort Inn I stayed at was a little run down, this one is very nice. The front desk person was very friendly and so was the manager. The hotel is close to many places to eat. I like havig the fridge and microwave in the room. The furniture and everything is new and contemporary. My only suggestion would be to update the phone and heater.

Comfort Inn is the only one out of all the hotels we have stayed on business trip this month, Hiltons, Residence Inn, Hampton Inn, Holiday Inn, that has wonderful and firm pillows.

They also have a free breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Indiantraveler
Fady A, General Manager at Comfort Inn Near Greenfield Village, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a positive review. I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. My staff and take a lot of pride in what we do and it gives us great joy to see such positive feedback and keeps us motivated to continue doing what we do best. Thanks again for your kind words and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

My family and friends stayed at this hotel for religious convention which was held in Detroit, July 25-27, 2014. We had a great stay!. Comfortable beds with comforters instead of a blanket and a sheet. Different types of pillows, some soft, some firm, depending on your preference. A microwave and mini fridge in each room. What I really liked was the quiet rooms, almost sound proof. My girlfriend was next door using her Ninja blender each morning, I could barely hear it on the other side of the wall. Clean rooms, exceptionally friendly and helpful staff at the front desk and a wonderful FULL buffet breakfast. Every need and all questions were attended to. Close to the Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village. Would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: We stayed here twice, once on the busy side and once in the back. Both were quiet (obviously openin...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Fady A, General Manager at Comfort Inn Near Greenfield Village, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2014

Thank you so much for the great review. I am glad to see that you had a great time staying with us while visiting Detroit for the convention. My staff and I take great pride in our work and are very joyful to see our guests happy. Thanks again for the kind words and we hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

went to a Tiger's baseball game---The location was easy to get to off the freeways
We had a straight shot to the bar with a shuttle!!! will use again next game trip!!! I thought the breakfast was a little on the lean side. Did not have a chance to use the exercise room or pool. There was no whirlpool

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Fady A, General Manager at Comfort Inn Near Greenfield Village, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2014

Thank you so much for your review. It's always great to have fellow Tigers fans stay with us for a ball game and I am glad that we were able to provide you with a great stay. Hanks again for all your kind words and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

We arrived early to take advantage of the shuttle and our room was ready! We were able to unload our car and then get a door to door ride to Greenfield Village. When we were finished we called and they came 10 minutes later to pick us up. Staff was wonderful, recommended places to eat near the hotel and offered shuttle service to anything within 5 miles up until 7PM. Great location for touring THF (Museum, Rogue, home and Greenfield Village). Dropped my co-traveler off at DTW on the way out of town~easy trip. Outstanding breakfast!

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the back if you are a light sleeper. Michigan Avenue is a busy road, but we weren...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you so much for the great review. We have many visitors that come to see the HFM and I am happy to see that we were able to provide you a great stay. We take pride in what we do and it's always a pleasure hearing such positive feedback. Thanks again for your review and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

The staff at this hotel is exceptionally friendly and helpful. Everyone. I cannot say enough good about these people. The courtesy van is genuinely courteous and available. This is the closest hotel to Greenfield Village and Henry Ford Museum.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank arnie s
Fady A, General Manager at Comfort Inn Near Greenfield Village, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Thank you so much for your review and all of your kind words. My staff and I take great pride in our work and are joyful to hear that we have satisfied guests. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again soon to offer you another stay with exceptional service.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Suzette the front desk clerk did an outstanding job with check-in, helping with directions and restaurant choices. Suzette is very friendly and personable and made you feel welcome at the hotel, she even drove the hotel van to take us to dinner one night. Wish other hotels had professional friendly desk clerks like her!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends

I am very happy to see that Suzette was a stand out during your stay with us. We certainly take pride in our work and want to see our guests happy and Suzette is certainly a great asset to our team. Thank you so much for all of your kind words and we hope to see you again in the future so that we may offer another great experience.