“great customer service”

Comfort Inn Near Greenfield Village
Ranked #7 of 18 Hotels in Dearborn
Reviewed March 2, 2013

while my stay at the comfort inn.JOSHUA the front desk mgr made me and my family stay there very pleasent . JOSHUA was very polite and friendly and very understanding.I would highly recommend this establishment to my peers and coworkers.keep up the great work!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mzdaya
Fady A, General Manager at Comfort Inn Near Greenfield Village, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind comments! Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I stayed at the comfort inn & suites on michigan ave, in Dearborn. What a great place, the pool was very clean, very nice, the gym was nice also. The room was very clean and comfortable. The best part of my stay was the such very nice staff, everyone was so friendly and I truly appreciated how very well I was treated. The manager, Joshua Deneen, what a wonderful young man, very friendly and always asking if I needed anything and If anything I needed at all just to let him know ,he was so very helpful. I was very impressed with his courtesy, what an outstanding young man,I do believe hie is truly an excellent addition in his professionalisim to your company. Keep up the great work, I surely will recommend your hotel to friends and family and I will come back as much as I can. Thank you for your time in liestening and thank you for having such wonderful employee. also, the breakfeast bar was outstandingly delicious! Tank you so much, Kimberlee Doyle

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Kimberlee D
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I called the hotel direct to make ressies. I was assured that a king room would be fine for a family of 5. Check in was easy, desk clerk was very helpful and sold us discount tix to Henry Ford. The room was not ready so we headed out to the museum. Upon our return the hotel was very busy with hockey kids everywhere. We went up to our room and discovered that there would be no room to put a roll away. We ended up leaving.
Hotel was very clean but rooms were VERY small.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank OhioBuckeyeTraveller
Reviewed February 12, 2013

my boyfriend just wanted a quiet getaway. booked the room. came over the check in about an hour later. hotel lobby clean, renovated and welcoming. very professional front desk agent (fadi? i believe was the na me) elevator took up to the floor. very clean public areas. the room was very clean wonderfully upgraded. BED WAS clean. under the skirting of the bed CLEAN. room 317 was a perfect room. we heard no noise from the road. good selection of channels with the cable. they only reason for 4 stars is the egg patties were a let down in comparison to te scrambled kind. and one of the waffle irons doesnt have timer working on it so i burned some food. but this can be fixed im sure. there was a wide mixute of guests and staff. safe environment ( parking outside) and close to many dearborn ameneties will return!~~

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 25, 2013

We had booked at the Dearborn Inn (which, yes, is very nice but you definitely pay for it). We canceled that reservation and for 1/2 the price booked 2 nights here at the Comfort Inn. What a bargain. The room was very clean, well furnished and up to date. The breakfast was really good for a complimentary brunch. I am not sure why someone commented it was not that great because not sure what they expected. Typically, you might have the waffles (if that) and hard-boiled eggs but this brunch included sausage, egg patties, nice selection of cereals, yogurts, fresh fruit, numerous choices for toast and bakery. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. We were very pleased with our stay here - and splurged on a nice pizza at Buddy's with the money we saved on the room! Want to mention, location is perfect for a visit to the Henry Ford and Greenfield Village. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Travel1952
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We often work in the Detroit/Dearborn area and stayed for the first (but definitely NOTthe last) at this Comfort Inn. Since we like Dearborn and our other favorite hotel is in Romulus, we hoped the Trip Advisor reviews for this Comfort Inn were correct. Yes, they are :) Even when making our reservation directly with the hotel, he said "you will be pleased with your stay, I am sure."

Well I wasn't sure, but I was hopeful. Choice hotels are usually our LAST choice in brands, but this location is quite a few steps ABOVE the usual Comfort Inn quality. Plus, its' EZ access on Michigan Avenue to The Ford museum, downtown Dearborn, Westborn market, Greenfield Village, movies and it is just a short 10 minutes to this work project.

This will now be our regular stay anytime we are within a 20 minute drive of Dearborn. We HAVE to get back to Greenfield Village and see more of The Ford museum, because there are so many things still to see!

The staff was EXCELLENT, the location is excellent, the acomodations are comfortable ... the only "ding" is the bathroom countertop space is really small and you step thru the bathroom as you enter the room - that's a bit weird, but it works. Yes, we will be back.

Room Tip: Plenty of room on the east side parking lot for RVs. Behind the building is a tight fit. 4 floors of...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Joshua, Tierra & Boston made our stay one of the best travel experiences we ever had! In all of our travels, never have we had a better stay. These folks know how to make you feel welcome. They even had discounted tickets for the sold-out Holiday Lights Night. So before buying tickets to The Henry Ford and other local attractions, check with the hotel for their specials. The shuttle service saved us the hassle of renting a car. The ease of getting to this location by Amtrak and the quality of customer service will ensure that we will be back!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family