$143
Red Roof
$179
$289
  • Pool
All reviewsritz carltonart galleryfor salebeautiful hotelthe club loungeon displayupscale hotelself parkingdetroit areagreenfield villageexercise roomwould highly recommend this hotelbed was very comfortablebreakfast buffetshopping mallthe concierge levelfitness center
Reviewed September 28, 2010

I've stayed at many of the finest hotels worldwide and found the Henry as one of the best. The staff is exceptional, the rooms well decorated and comfortable with a restaurant that I would rate as outstanding quality. Centrally located in Dearborn just a mile away from the the amazing Greenfield Village which is a must see. Highly recommened for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2010

We stayed one night at this luxurious Marriott. We arrived around 10 p.m., and the front desk staff member was very pleasant and helpful. He checked us in quickly, and provided us with information about a church for Sunday morning. The room was well appointed with a marble bathroom. A copy of Smart Money was in the room, which was good to see in addition to the regular city magazine. It was a spacious room, in a quiet hall. We will be back!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SuzanneManhattan
Reviewed August 25, 2010

Stayed here with our parents and school age kids while visiting the outstanding Henry Ford Museum/Greenfield Village complex. We were here on a Sunday night. Hotel was extremely quiet. The service was really noticably friendly and outstanding. Public areas are quite nice-still has the Ritz feel which it used to be. Rooms have nice bathrooms. Room decor could use a little updating. I didn't think mattresses were as comfortable as I would have liked but others in the party thought they were good. Only real complaints were breakfast service on a Monday morning was very slow(buffet only available on weekends) and the pool(indoor) was too cold to swim comfortably(very disappointing to our kids). If Marriott puts a little money into sprucing up the rooms a bit it will have a very first class property

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2010

I normally select my Marriotts if they have a concierge lounge and this Henry Hotel didn't disappoint. From the moment I walked in I loved the decor, nothing like I've seen in other Marriotts. And the rooms were roomy, there is a coffee maker (not sure why the previous poster said there wasn't). The bed was comfy. They still have the old type Television, but plenty of channels including HBO. My internet was complimentary (not sure if it is for all or elite status). The exec. lounge was very nice, small, but nice, with complimentary drinks (including alcoholic) - very rare in the U.S. marriotts. The General Manager did tell us that they plan to update, to include a curator who will be available to discuss the art in the hotel. I loved it and I will return for sure.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed August 9, 2010

The Henry had nice rooms, good service, and a friendly bar tender. Having found the hotel after about 5 minutes of internet research, I'd say we lucked out! The rooms still do not have hotel directories (ours didn't have an iron either) but they were well furnished and comfortable .

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business