“Excellent Service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Dearborn
Harrison Township, Michigan
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

We only live 20 minutes away but this is such a great getaway. We got the package deal with tickets to the Henry Ford museum, Greenfield Village, or the Rouge factory tour. What a value. The hotel is beautiful but it's the little touches that make it stand out. You are treated like royalty from the valet, front desk, bar, and restaurant. I just can't say enough about this place. I would definitely say it is the ONLY place to stay if you are in the Dearborn area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Emily D, Portfolio Reputation Manager at The Henry, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
Labatt Man,
On behalf of our entire staff, thank you so much for your kind review. We certainly do strive to provide all of our guests with the level of service that you described you received during your stay and I will certainly make sure I acknowledge the entire staff for their efforts. We are so pleased that you choose to stay with us when you are visiting the area and that the Henry Ford Escape package is the perfect choice for you. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Portfolio Reputation Manager - The Henry, Autograph Collection

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (159)
London, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

This was our fourth stay at this beautiful hotel. We come every year to enjoy the Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village. There are no negative comments to make regarding this hotel. It is beautifully appointed. Clean. Quiet. There are little touches around the room that make it a superior hotel. All the things a traveller wants. We will come again and again. The breakfast buffet in the restaurant is delicious, the restaurant decor warm and inviting. Staff are extremely gracious, courteous and hardworking. On this trip they upgraded us to a top floor room because it was a special occasion for us. Lovely touch. The mall directly across the street is a plus. There are several restaurants within a two minute drive. All in all I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Higher floors are lovely but not necessary as the rooms are quiet and road noise does not seem to be...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Laverne,
I am humbled to know that you have been staying with us so loyally! Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful experience. I am pleased to know that you always enjoy the hotel with all of our distinctive design touched and amenities. We will be working this year and next year to make even more improvements to your experience in the lobby, pool, and meeting areas. We very much look forward to welcoming you back during your next trip to The Henry Ford Museum. Holiday Nights is coming up soon! Your willingness to share your thoughts is appreciated.
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

Stayed her for 2 days to attend a friends wedding, I was totally overwhelmed by the service. From the valet crew to the check in to the service staff at the bar and restraint. When in the Detroit or Dearborn area I would not stay anywhere else. I stayed at this hotel a few years ago when it was operated by Ritz, I think Marriott is doing a better job.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Emily D, Portfolio Reputation Manager at The Henry, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
John,
On behalf of our entire staff, thank you so much for your kind review. We certainly do strive to provide all of our guests with the level of service that you described you received during your stay and I will certainly make sure I acknowledge the entire staff for their efforts. We hope that you have an opportunity to visit us again soon and if there is anything I can do personally to assist with a return visit, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us and Trip Advisor!
Marietta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

Great hotel - my room was clean, the housekeeping staff terrific. The food was phenomenal, as well (I was there for a conference).

The only thing negative to say -
If you are using MetroCars to/from the airport, be sure you be VERY clear to the bellhop that's the car you are going to get into. I insisted I had a MetroCar reservation, and yet was quickly ushered into an unmarked taxi (and later had to explain the mishap to MetroCars, because I had a reservation with them). I think they were in a hurry to get people off to the airport, since there were 2 conferences letting out at the same time.

Other than that - absolutely great hotel!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Allison,
I am pleased that you were able to join us for your recent conference. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your most recent stay at our hotel. We truly value your input and very much rely on you, our guest, to help us improve. Thank you for your kid words about the service, food, and cleanliness that you experiences. We have shared your other comments with our door and bell staff to ensure that these details are not missed in the future. We look forward to a chance to welcome you back again.
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

We had a trip planned to see a performance at the Royal Oak Theatre and needed somewhere to stay afterwards. I really did not want to stay in Detroit, so I was excited to discover the Henry in Dearborn. We took advantage of the package that included the breakfast buffet and tickets to the Henry Ford Museum...COULD NOT HAVE BEEN MORE PLEASED.

All the pictures that I found on Trip Advisor were true to our experience. I visited the artwork on every floor and in every nook and cranny in the hotel. Loved the aesthetics and having such beauty all around...really unique experience

The room was wonderful and the staff was very friendly and helpful. We're already planning another trip for next year.

Room Tip: Higher floors are better, but we found even rooms on the "freeway" side are still very qui...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Emily D, Portfolio Reputation Manager at The Henry, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
April,
On behalf of our entire staff, thank you so much for your kind review. We certainly do strive to provide all of our guests with the level of service that you described you received during your stay and I will certainly make sure I acknowledge the entire staff for their efforts. It is wonderful to know that you were able to truly immerse yourself in the Henry experience and enjoy all of our artwork before you ventured off to the theatre and museum. I am so pleased that you will be joining us again, please feel free to reach out to me if I may offer any assistance. We look forward to your return.
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

We stayed at the Henry this past weekend. It was a very positive experience. Every staff member was friendly and helpful. The room was large, with a comfortable chair and a double sided desk with two chairs. Good lighting throughout. Comfortable bed. Very thick towels. I would very happily return.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Mudge,
Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful experience at our hotel. We strive to provide the best possible service and guest experiences every day, and it’s always great to hear from our guests on how we’re doing. I am pleased that you found the room spacious, comfortable, and lushly appointed. We very much look forward to your return; if there is anything I can do personally to assist with a return visit, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Dexter, Michigan, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

My wife and I stayed 1 night in a standard room with a king bed. The room was well appointed and included a spacious desk, refrigerator, and lounge chair. Service was excellent. Staff accomodated a last minute dinner reservation time change. Room was quiet, bed was comfortable.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Polarisnut,
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We are so delighted to hear you had a pleasant stay and that you enjoyed your room, with all of its distinctive amenities. I am pleased to hear that the service you experienced helped create a memorable visit for you and your wife. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Portfolio Reputation Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dearborn
The Dearborn Inn, A Marriott Hotel
3.5 of 5 bubbles 1,013 reviews
Staybridge Suites Dearborn
Staybridge Suites Dearborn
#8 of 18 in Dearborn

Been to The Henry, Autograph Collection? Share your experiences!