“Wonderful experience, beautiful hotel”

The Henry, Autograph Collection
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Dearborn
Columbus, Ohio
“Wonderful experience, beautiful hotel”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We had a trip planned to see a performance at the Royal Oak Theatre and needed somewhere to stay afterwards. I really did not want to stay in Detroit, so I was excited to discover the Henry in Dearborn. We took advantage of the package that included the breakfast buffet and tickets to the Henry Ford Museum...COULD NOT HAVE BEEN MORE PLEASED.

All the pictures that I found on Trip Advisor were true to our experience. I visited the artwork on every floor and in every nook and cranny in the hotel. Loved the aesthetics and having such beauty all around...really unique experience

The room was wonderful and the staff was very friendly and helpful. We're already planning another trip for next year.

Room Tip: Higher floors are better, but we found even rooms on the "freeway" side are still very qui...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Emily D, Portfolio Reputation Manager at The Henry, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
April,
On behalf of our entire staff, thank you so much for your kind review. We certainly do strive to provide all of our guests with the level of service that you described you received during your stay and I will certainly make sure I acknowledge the entire staff for their efforts. It is wonderful to know that you were able to truly immerse yourself in the Henry experience and enjoy all of our artwork before you ventured off to the theatre and museum. I am so pleased that you will be joining us again, please feel free to reach out to me if I may offer any assistance. We look forward to your return.
313-253-4344

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (165)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We stayed at the Henry this past weekend. It was a very positive experience. Every staff member was friendly and helpful. The room was large, with a comfortable chair and a double sided desk with two chairs. Good lighting throughout. Comfortable bed. Very thick towels. I would very happily return.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Mudge,
Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful experience at our hotel. We strive to provide the best possible service and guest experiences every day, and it’s always great to hear from our guests on how we’re doing. I am pleased that you found the room spacious, comfortable, and lushly appointed. We very much look forward to your return; if there is anything I can do personally to assist with a return visit, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Dexter, Michigan, USA
Reviewed October 22, 2013

My wife and I stayed 1 night in a standard room with a king bed. The room was well appointed and included a spacious desk, refrigerator, and lounge chair. Service was excellent. Staff accomodated a last minute dinner reservation time change. Room was quiet, bed was comfortable.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Polarisnut,
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We are so delighted to hear you had a pleasant stay and that you enjoyed your room, with all of its distinctive amenities. I am pleased to hear that the service you experienced helped create a memorable visit for you and your wife. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Northville, Michigan
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Stayed one night at The Henry and it was an excellent experience. Customer service was everything I've come to expect from a Marriott property...excellent and consistent. The decor both in the rooms and throughout the rest of the hotel is incredible. Amazing art work, even in the rooms, very tastefully and richly decorated. Like staying in an art gallery. On-site restaurant was very good both for dinner and breakfast. Incredible view of downtown Detroit and the Ambassador bridge from our room. Will stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Emily D, Portfolio Reputation Manager at The Henry, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Dobolina,
On behalf of our entire staff, thank you so much for your kind review. We certainly do strive to provide all of our guests with the level of service that you described you received during your stay and I will certainly make sure I acknowledge the entire staff for their efforts. We are so delighted to hear you had a pleasant stay and that you enjoyed the hotel with all of our distinctive artwork. We look forward to a chance to welcome you back again soon.
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

This was easily the best hotel stay I have ever had. The whole experience was one that has me wanting to return again and again. They treated my dog like a member of there family they went above and beyond in every way.

• Stayed October 2013
Emily D, Portfolio Reputation Manager at The Henry, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Jagkanda,
Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful experience at our hotel with us. We certainly do strive to provide all of our guests with the level of service that you described you received during your stay and I will certainly make sure I acknowledge the entire staff for their efforts. We understand how important our four legged friends are, and I am pleased that your pup felt welcomed here. We hope that you have an opportunity to visit us again soon and if there is anything I can do personally to assist with a return visit, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us and Trip Advisor!
Chicago, IL
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at The Henry for Business. It was the start of a new career and I was pleasantly surprised to find outstanding accommodations. The room was simply breath taking and very comfortable. Great location and very accommodating. I needed shuttle service to my business location daily and to my surprise I called to ask for a driver to pick me up due to rain. The food in the restaurant was superb. I would actually go back on my own dime.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Emily D, Portfolio Reputation Manager at The Henry, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
VainVine,
Congratulations on your new position! I am pleased that you were able to stay with us for your inaugural trip. Thank you for sharing your feedback. Our future travelers find these reviews extremely helpful when choosing where to stay during their trips, and your comments are an important part of that. It is wonderful to hear that our staff was so accommodating, and that you enjoyed your guest room with all of its distinctive amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back soon, whether for work or leisure.
Los Angeles, CA
Reviewed October 3, 2013

As an Event Specialist, working with hotels and venues to create a memorable experience for clients is half the battle. Furthermore, working with vendors means you have to trust them enough to represent your brand as they are an extension of your service for a few days. The Henry Hotel did an incredible job. I worked with Alison C., on everything from planning the menus during our meeting days to the floor plan of our meeting room and beyond. She served as a liason for the AV Tech team, the service and banuqet staff, as well as the front desk adn transportation. All of which were attentive, personable and very professional. The food at their restaurant (try the salmon or any of their specials) is amazing. We asked for alot during our stay and they consistently delivered. The hotel itself is refreshing and feels like a clean, modern but quaint hotel with gorgeous art lining the cheerful walls. This place is truly a gem! Thanks Henry Hotel - for an incredible few days!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Emily D, Portfolio Reputation Manager at The Henry, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
clneedels,
On behalf of our entire staff, thank you so much for your kind review. We appreciate you sharing feedback with out future guests, they rely on reviews like yours to make educated decisions about where to stay and host events. I will be sure we recognize Alison for the relationship that she established with you and the guidance she provided throughout your whole process. We were truly humbled by your gracious comments regarding our hotel service team, the staff takes great pride in knowing that their hard work and dedication is making a difference to our guests. Each survey we receive is shared to improve the service that we provide to the team. We thank you for your candid feedback, and hope that you will choose to stay with us should you visit the area again.
313-253-4344
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dearborn
The Dearborn Inn, A Marriott Hotel
Comfort Inn Near Greenfield Village
Edward Village Michigan
Edward Village Michigan
#13 of 18 in Dearborn

Been to The Henry, Autograph Collection? Share your experiences!