“Very nice stay with a TravelZoo”

The Henry, Autograph Collection
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Dearborn
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Purchased a travel zoo voucher a few months back that included tics to Henry Ford Museum, Greenfield Village, $100 dining credit and overnight stay. Picked up vouchers for village Sat am and even though I didn't ask, they checked us in. She said it might be busy later and I appreciated her saving us time later. Returned around 430 pm. We swam in the pool and were the only ones in the facility, so that was nice. After that we spent our dining credit in Tria. Its pricey and if I didn't have the credit, I probably wouldn't have dined there, food was good and service was great. The room was really quiet and I slept well, which I always appreciate. All in all, a very nice stay.

• Stayed: August 2013
Emily D, Portfolio Reputation Manager at The Henry, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Suzy Q Indy,

Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful experience at our hotel with us. We strive to provide the best possible service and guest experiences every day, and it’s always great to hear from our guests on how we’re doing. I am pleased that you were able to enjoy our lovely pool area and that our peaceful rooms helped you experience a restful night. TRIA provides the freshest ingredients and I am glad your experience was what you should expect. Do not be wary of dining without your food credit, there are a number of amply sized small plates items as well as salads, pizzas, and pasta dishes that are lower in price. We certainly hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

This is my first stay here and I can't wait to come back. It is just immaculate and from the moment you walk in you are treated like royalty. The bar is cozy and I love the menus which are on the iPad. How cool is that? It's well maintained and clean, neat and just very comfortable. I will stay here again for sure!!!

Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Emily D, Portfolio Reputation Manager at The Henry, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

S S Norris,
On behalf of our entire staff, thank you so much for your kind review. We certainly do strive to provide all of our guests with the level of service that you described you received during your stay and I will certainly make sure I acknowledge the entire staff for their efforts. I am glad that the lush appointments in the hotel, and the technology that we embrace in TRIA helped to enhance your stay. We will be replacing our hotel reader boards with amazing touch-screen information boards, so be sure to check them out during your next visit. We cannot wait for you to come back either, I look forward to it.

Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

This hotel had very average rooms, it used to be a Ritz, it seems like a tired one now.
The front desk staff was not accommodating at all upon check in. We were traveling with kids and needed connecting rooms, but were told no at arrival.

• Stayed: August 2013

HoldenSix,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay with us. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality service and amenities and rely on feedback like yours to help us continue improving. We strive to exceed the expectations of every guest who stays with us, and regretfully in your case we failed to meet that criteria. Please know that since our transition to the luxury Henry - Autograph Collection, millions of dollars and countless hours have been spent to create an artful and unique experience for our guests, this year we will complete the final phase of that transformation and refresh all of our ballroom spaces. I regret that we were not able to accommodate your request for connecting rooms. I certainly hope that you will consider staying with us again, please reach out to me directly if there is anything else we can do to enhance your upcoming visit, or if I can assist with any specific requests for you and your family. I appreciate your willingness to share your feedback with us.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We just stayed at the hotel this past weeked. First a shout out to Kimberly for your kindness to my son at check in!! Another shout out to Sarah at the front desk for being so sharp and attentive. Finally Angelica in the resturant was one of the nicest resturant staff that I have encountered in years!! The hotel is clean and prompt with services. My only small complaint was that during we night we could hear the very loud people next door at 3 am. The distance to the Henry Ford Museum was awesome and would definetly stay here again with my family if visting Detroit again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank maria b

Maria,
I am glad that you were able to join us for your recent visit to The Henry Ford Museum. Thank you for your comments. It was a pleasure to have you and your family at our hotel. We are so delighted to hear you had a pleasant stay and that you enjoyed your room, with all of its distinctive amenities. We were truly humbled by your gracious comments regarding our hotel service team. Please know that our management team recognizes each ambassador and we will be sure that Kim, Sarah, and Angelica are recognized for the positive impact they had on your stay. We can’t wait to welcome you back. Please let me know if I may be of any assistance with upcoming reservations.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Stayed at "The Henry" this past weekend (Aug. 2 - 1 night). Very NICE hotel! We were greeted at the door, the people at the front desk were great. The room was clean and perfect for us. We came to Dearborn to visit the "Ford Museum", while celebrating our 28th Wedding Anniversary. I absolutely loved the art collection. I look forward to staying at The Henry in the future!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Sherry,
I am glad that you choose to share your special day with us! On behalf of our entire staff, thank you so much for your kind review. We certainly do strive to provide all of our guests with the level of service that you described you received during your stay. Our management team reviews all surveys and share feedback with our team. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon; if there is anything I can do personally to assist with a return visit, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us and Trip Advisor!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

I have stayed at The Henry three times in the last 8 months (2-4 nights each time). From the time I pull up to the door until I leave I am impressed by this place. The Staff is GREAT! The Gentlemen that meet you at the door, the Front Desk Staff, the Room Service Staff and the Wait Staff are all friendly and helpful. The rooms are spotless and the beds are comfortable. Nice Gym and indoor pool area. I've even been tempted to buy some of the amazing art they showcase in the hotel! Short drive to local attractions and a nice shopping mall within walking distance. A Great Stay Everytime.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Emily D, Portfolio Reputation Manager at The Henry, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Karen and Wayne,
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us. Our goal is to provide superior service and accommodations to each and every guest that stays with us. I will certainly make sure I acknowledge the entire staff for their efforts. We hope that you have an opportunity to visit us again soon and if there is anything I can do personally to assist with a return visit, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us and Trip Advisor!

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Upon arrival we were greeted immediately by hotel personnel with warm greetings. Every time we passed anyone who worked in the hotel we were greeted with a smile and a "hello ". Restaurant food is above par as is the service. Room was quiet and immaculate. The location near the Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village is minutes away. The price is right and our room was plush. We were here for a wedding with family. Loved it!

Room Tip: All good rooms