The Henry, Autograph Collection
Comfort Inn Near Greenfield Village(Dearborn)(Great Value!)
$101
$179
Courtyard
$89
Country Inn
All reviewsritz carltonart galleryfor salebeautiful hotelclub levelbeautiful artworkon displayupscale hotelconcierge loungedetroit areaself parkingdoor mangreenfield villageexercise roombed was very comfortablebreakfast buffetmarriott property
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Spent one night at the Henry Autograph Hotel last week. The room was a great size, comfortable beds, nice amenities. Room was a bit dusty but otherwise very clean and comfortable. Dined in the restaurant Tria for both dinner and breakfast, good food, a bit salty but generous portions, well prepared and excellent selection. Art work is all over the hotel, interesting to look at and at times over the top. The thing that sets this hotel apart from others would be the extremely friendly and helpful staff, from the valet and door man to the check in staff, waiters etc. Reasonably priced large room for 125.00 USD. Would stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the elevator, our room was at the end of a hall, it was perfectly quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Terryana
Emily D, Front Office Supervisor at The Henry, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2013

Terryana,
Thank you for your reflections about your visit. We hold ourselves to a high standard and we utilize our guest's feedback as an opportunity to improve. Your reflections about the room and dining have been passed to the appropriate managers.

I am pleased that you still had a lovely visit with us and experienced the high level of service that you should expect. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon. If you have any other reflections please feel free to reach out to me directly.

emily.dailey@behenry.com

Reviewed March 6, 2013

We stayed for one night for a wedding with our children. The first impression is very good as the top-hatted bellman greets you in the valet area. Upon entering the hotel we were struck by the range of art displayed and it continues throughout the hotel. My daughter and wife remarked that it was the prettiest hotel they seen. The service was excellent, and there were nice touches throughout. Comfortable beds, complimentary fruit and healthy snacks in the gym, addressed by name coming and going...a first class operation.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank garci1r
Emily D, Front Office Supervisor at The Henry, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2013

I am pleased that you were able to join us for this festive event. Thank you for taking the time to reflect on your experiences here. You mentioned some great details about the fitness center and the decor within the hotel. We certainly hope you are able to join us again soon.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

This is a very nice hotel. The staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are a nice size, updated bathrooms and comfortable bed. The restaurant has good food and good service. The lobby is nicely decorated as well

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Bdl3

Thank you for reflecting on your visit. I am pleased that you enjoyed the atmosphere and were able to indulge at Tria. We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

A beautiful hotel and the art is amazing. Make time to browse the gallarys. I highly recommend it if you need to stay in Dearborn. The gym is also very nice. Make sure the Electric plug works on the desk!

Room Tip: Make sure the Electric plug works on the desk!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank ReneeChicago
Emily D, Front Office Supervisor at The Henry, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Jill,

Thank you for your comments. I am glad you enjoyed the beautiful artwork and our new fitness center. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

My husband and I stayed here as part of our anniversary weekend. This is a beautiful property I felt like I was in a museum when I stepped in the lobby. There were a few hiccups when checking in (I booked through a third party) but the staff was very apologetic and made it right very quickly. The room was beautiful and the bed and linens were amazing. I usually don't sleep well when I am away from home but this bed was very comfortable and I slept great. I guess my only complaint is that there was a large group at the hotel and the wait for the elevators was kind of annoying. Overall I would stay here again if I were in the area.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sdoofor

Happy Anniversary!
I am pleased you were able to share your special celebration with us. We love love! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to take care of your reservation upon your arrival. Our beds are actually "The Henry Bed" and are made just for us so they are super comfortable. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon for another great night's sleep. We wish you many more happy memories.