Edward Hotel & Conference Center
Comfort Inn Near Greenfield Village(Dearborn)(Great Value!)
$99
$169
$87
Country Inn
1,071 results
All reviewsgiulio sonshyatt regencyfairlane mallshopping malldearborn areagreenfield villageford museumdetroitmi
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I stayed at the Adoba Dearborn from 9/9 until 9/12 and was very satisfied with my stay. I was greeted with a warm welcome at the main entrance and the warmth extended to the front desk where Tony was very professional and helpful

• Stayed: September 2013
4  Thank Cmiller2
VicePresidentSales1, Owner at Edward Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2013

Hello CMiller2 –
Greetings from the adoba hotel Dearborn/Detroit!

Our team works hard to capture the hearts and share the adoba outrageous, superior-sustainable service with all our guests. Reading your review that the team and Tony exceeded your expectations is a powerful testimony to their hard work.

I look forward to sharing your review with the entire team. Our culture is built on a belief that if you give your guests a great experience, they will return again and again. We hope this to be the case with you.
Our distinct sustainable, eco-friendly brand is built with customer service as a number priority in our day-to-day milieu.

Thank you for choosing the adoba hotel Dearborn/Detroit on your recent visit.
“Travel with Purpose and Change the World the Today”

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Well I stayed here last weekend and a friend had some points he used to pay for the room.

So I was staying for free so that can't but help to bias my review.

Pro's:
1) Double room was big.
2) Air conditioning was quiet and pretty effective in cooling the room. I don't understand why hotels don't put summer bedding on the beds so you don't have to crank the AC down to sleep comfortably.
3) Location: Great if you want to go to the Henry Ford museum which I highly recommend.
Also a mall across the street if you need to do some shopping.
4) Free drink tickets.
5) Nice lobby and stafff.

Cons:
1) A little dated.
2) Coffee shop is DIY if you arder a breakfast sandwich or bagel.

1) A little dated

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Dear ATLAS313 – You can be bias!!
Especially when you publicize so many of the value-added amenities we offer. I respect your review and you taking the time to share all the great features and conveniences of our property.

More so I appreciate your suggestions for improvement as we can only strive for progress through such candid feedback.

We hope to see you again in the near future.
All the best.

And P.S. all guests are equally important! We appreciated you staying at the adoba hotel.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Great location, and very friendly staff!! Very comfortable accommodations. I stay here frequently and have never been disappointed with my visit. The location is perfect for traveling in and around the area and the service is top notch!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Great Day Mike P!
Thank you for your continued patronage and sharing your positive comments on the team and the hotel.

Superior service is our goal and we are fearless when it comes to exceeding customer expectations. It is fantastic to hear your testimony that our dedicated team is delivering top-notch service! Just a note we do have an excellent rewards program and it is free to join. Of course, it would be our pleasure to reward you for all past stays.
Thank you again for choosing adoba hotel Dearborn/Detroit.

“Travel with a Purpose and Change the World Today”

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Stayed here for a hockey tournament weekend, and the best thing about the hotel is the kind staff at the front desk.

The hotel is huge--so many rooms--and not much happening on the lobby floor where a lounge or restaurant would be nice.

The room was dated and not very impressive; stayed at a Marriott for less money, and it was way nicer than this place.

The beds were clean, but the shower, bathroom, and fixtures were old and weak.

I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 15, 2013

There was nothing so bad that I had to complain, but it just didn't impress me at all. The walk from the parking lot to the door was the equivalent of about two blocks. (They do have valet parking that I maybe would have used had I known.) Once inside, the guest check-in counter was much harder to find than it should have been. Check-in was friendly and efficient. A short walk to the elevators and a quick elevator ride was followed by another long walk to my room. The room was clean and comfortable. I was a little surprised by the old television, but it did work okay. Wireless internet was very good, and the desk and chair were comfortable, which is what counts when you are working in your room. The shower was one of the best ever - super strong pressure and easy to regulate. Three disappointments: the hair dryer shorted out when I tried to use it, the coffee maker did not work at all, and there was no paper and pen in the room. One thing funny: I got several free drink tickets for the bar with my room key, but the bottled water in the room was priced at $5.00. I am more likely to drink water in the room than alcohol in the bar, and would have appreciated a free bottle of water much more. While none of it was terrible, I just wasn't wowed.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business