“Great value and great staff”

Edward Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #13 of 18 Hotels in Dearborn
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I have stayed at this property a number of times and find the rooms very clean and very comfortable with eco-sensitive products and over all mantra. Very refreshing when you combine the friendliness of the staff that really understand hospitality!

Would highly recommend this for all business groups and families!!

Room Tip: Corner and upper rooms are very nice and quiet
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Edward Hotel & Conference Center

Reviewed September 11, 2013

I would suggest not staying there. The only good thing about the hotel was the price of the room and that was a special deal for a wedding. They did fix some things that were wrong after the second time we asked. There were no pant hangers in the room for men - only ladies skirt hangers. When they brought us hangers for men - they were the cheap tube hangers which are fine for women's clothes but not for men's suits, etc. They had the wrong room for a party we wanted to reach and could not correct that so we could not contact that party when it was necessary to do so. It is running with a skeleton crew and it shows!

Room Tip: I would suggest not staying there. It has a skeleton crew and there are lots of problems with this...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 8, 2013

The building looks nice on the outside, and the lobby is quite nice. But, the rooms have not been updated in ages. Room was complete with a tube tv, blonde wood furniture and awful curtains. The tv remote was disgusting, towels had stains and carpet was gross. If you are looking for a place to stay in Dearborn, keep searching!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 7, 2013

This is a huge hotel with small hotel service, meaning the staff makes a point to remember faces and be as friendly and helpful as possible. The staff at the Front Desk offered up organic cupcakes (yum), free drink coupons (yay) and great dining recommendations when I checked in. I didn't have an opportunity to eat at the hotel restaurant Giulio & Sons but I look forward to doing so on my next trip to Dearborn. I was under the weather when I visited so being offered a pure hypo-allergenic room helped me sleep better and sniffle less during my stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank ChiHoosier
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I stayed here in August with my teenage sons. The reviews were mixed so I was a bit apprehensive. The hotel exceeded our expectations. The lobby is modern, very cool and up-to-date. The room was fabulous. It was large, beautifully furnished with lovely views. The lobby was lively and the concierge very helpful. It is very close to the sights of Dearborn and has free parking and internet. I unhesitatingly recommend it and would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Clare10708
VicePresidentSales1, Owner at Edward Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Hi Clare,

You’re the best! Thank you for such a high recommendation to the Trip Advisor community.

We appreciate that you choose us and we were able to provide excellent accommodations for you and your boys. We look forward to hosting you again! Rest assured I will share your nice feedback with our concierge.

All the best, from the adoba hotel Dearborn team!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

After calling hotel after hotel to accommodate my family . I finally found Adoba. I called Adoba And spoke with a wonderful representative by the name of Anthony who after hearing how frustrated I have become trying to find a hotel to accommodate my family jumped into action. Anthony relieved all of my frustration. He listened, expressed Empathy and put my mind at ease and for that Anthony I give you 10 stars. It was truly a pleasure speaking with you.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Katrina G

Hello Katrina,
Greeting from the Adoba Dearborn. Anthony! Anthony! Anthony!

We hear this a lot, he is one of the best sustainable customer service managers in the industry. He truly has a genuine desire to exceed customer’s expectations and obviously he was able to do so with you. His superior services will not go unrewarded or unrecognized.

We appreciate you taking the time to share with everybody reading these reviews what a 10 Star associate he truly is and the level of services provided here at the hotel.

Thank you for your business and we hope to host you again on your next visit to the Dearborn market.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We made last minute plans to go to Dearborn to tour the Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village. We were so pleasantly surprised when we arrived at the Hotel. The staff was outstanding in accomodating us...Anthony went above and beyond the call of duty. Made dinner reservations for us, gave us information on the sites we wanted to see. He really made our getaway spectacular! The rooms were very comfortable and clean. We would highly recommend this Hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple