Edward Hotel & Conference Center
Comfort Inn Near Greenfield Village(Dearborn)(Great Value!)
$94
$181
$162
Staybridge.com
1,064 results
All reviewsgiulio sonshyatt regencyfairlane mallshopping malldearborn areagreenfield villageford museumdetroitmi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Stayed at the Hotel for 4 night after it became an Adoba, I have to admit I was very surprise and impressed by the service and the vision of the new Brand. The new team was doing a great job informing guest about the new brand and their vision.
The restaurant was great, enjoyed the Salad Bar, the staff at the reception was also great.
Looking forward to seeing the first Green Hotel in the Dearborn Area and to coming back to the Hotel on my next visit

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank ABDOUL D
Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

As I have been following the Adoba name, I look forward to staying at their hotels. I've had the pleasure of staying at the Rapid City location and now Dearborn. Looking forward to the changes that are in the future of the Dearborn location.
I was always greeted at the lobby entrance. Check in and out was smooth. My room was clean. The breakfast is fantastic! Worth every penny.
When I'm back in town I will be staying at the Adoba! Keep up the great work!

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank Katherine B
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We had a super time and even though the hotel was overbooked we still had lots of fun. Everyone was dressed up for New Years and everything was run smoothly. This hotel provided a very good experience and was very polite.

Room Tip: This hotel had anything you could ask for in a hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank E A
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I have been coming to this property for several years to attend Lions games. A few years ago we started to notice a drop in service and just overall quality of our stay. Definitely not what we had come to expect from Hyatt. Location wise it is probably the best hotel for people visiting to see the local sports teams. On our first visit this season in September we stayed across the street at the Henry. While it is a more updated property the service was just as terrible. Upon hearing about the Hyatt changing to an Adoba we decided to give it another go. Wow! The service blew us away. Everyone was smiling and every employee we walked past gave us a genuine greeting. Not something we typically notice but after being treated so poorly in the past it felt nice. Brian at the front desk filled us in on the new Adoba standards and their plans to upgrade the property. Nice save Adoba you almost lost us for good. We will definitely be back!!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Jonathan F
Reviewed January 1, 2013

After staying at the newly branded Adoba Hotel I was very impressed. The staff was extremely knowledgeable and informed us of all the changes Adoba is planning on making and it made me very excited to go back and check out the hotel again once the changes are made. I love the idea of a big hotel such as this one trying to help out our environment in so many different ways. Also, our breakfast was delicious and once again the staff was super friendly at Gulio and Sons.

This hotels location is very convenient with lots of dining options around and the Henry Ford museum only 5 minutes away. The museum is a must see.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family