“Great Goodies!”
Review of Bartz Bakery

Bartz Bakery
Ranked #2 of 10 Dessert in Dearborn
Reviewed January 20, 2013

This bakery has a great assortment of goodies to eat. They have lots of great items to taste and you'll want to keep going back for more. The prices are very reasonable also.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

This is the only place I'll go for elephant ears that are made the way they should be. Lots of raisins and honey on a flakey dough. They also have some very pretty creations that will look fancy without costing the price of some fancier bakeries.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

I live around the block, but rarely go to this bakery. The frosting on the cakes is too sugary and I don't like their cookies. They have been ib business A LONG time, so they must be doing something right.

Reviewed February 10, 2012

The people were extremely nice and helpful I got an amazing beautiful cake at an inexpensive price great value and the cake was delicious you could not get a better cake for the price and again the staff was fast and very friendly it is a family owned business and you can really tell they take care of their customers I will never go to buy a cake anywhere else

Reviewed May 25, 2010

My wife has been a customer of Bartz Bakery for many years. Last year she bought a birthday cake for me, and I've never had better. It was DELICIOUS!!! We shared it with my immediate family and they all commented on how wonderful the cake was. I have since gone back to get birthday cakes for family members and friends. The cakes are only a dollar or two more expensive than what you'd pay for a similar cake at any given supermarket bakery, but they're 10 times better. And yes, they'll write whatever you want on their cakes. Bartz also offers a wide variety of other baked goods which I haven't tried yet, but I have talked to other patrons who frequent Bartz and have never heard any of their baked goods described as less than "very good."