“Best corned beef in Dearborn!”
Review of Noah's Deli

Noah's Deli
Ranked #109 of 277 Restaurants in Dearborn
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Detroit, Michigan
“Best corned beef in Dearborn!”
Reviewed June 17, 2009

Noah's Deli has the BEST corned beef sandwiches in Dearborn. The old school counter and stools add to the charming atmosphere. It reminded me of the Mercury Restaurant that used to be in downtown Dearborn. The staff rocks! We ate lunch and chatted with the waitress and the guy making the sandwiches. They were both so nice and sent us home with free chili! Can't beat that. The portions are very generous and the sandwiches are always delicious. I had to get a carry out to bring home with us!

WESTLAND
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“out of the sky”
Reviewed May 31, 2009

I stopped into this little deli located on MI Ave in Dearborn MI before a Tiger game. I had the chicken pastina soup and a corn beef sandwich. I have to say the soup was out of this world and the sandwich was the best I have ever had. I was so full I didn't even get a ball park during the game. The guy who made my sandwich was so funny he was telling every customer that they we good friends and that he made them a nice big sandwich.

The staff was really cool........I will be back.

1 Thank BIGTIMWestland