“Industrial looking but tasty”

Lile's Sandwich Shop
Ranked #51 of 281 Restaurants in Dearborn
Warsaw, Indiana
“Industrial looking but tasty”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

On first glance I thought this place was a fabricating or repair shop it has a real utilitarian look you'd never think it was a restaurant. They only have a few items on the menu which is fine with me because what they have is very good. I had the corned beef with a bag of chips and a soda for around 6 bucks. They keep some pickles in a tub on the counter along with mustard which I didn't notice till I was about finished. Definitely a place you want to hit when your in Dearborn

• Visited August 2013

Southgate, Michigan
“Great ham...”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

If you like Ham, this is the place to go. You can also get Corned Beef, Turkey, and Roast Beef but Ham is the specialty. Their Navy Bean soup is also very good.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Tom B
Bay Area, CA
“Good ham sandwiches”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Very Spartan place. Army mess halls have a lot more atmosphere than this place. However, they serve very tasty ham sandwiches, corned beef sandwiches and pea soup for reasonable prices. Want a bigger selection? Forget it! That's all they have!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Patmillikin
Dayton, Ohio
“Felt like we were on Seinfeld”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Awesome sandwiches and soup. The menu is limited to a couple o sandwiches, and a couple of soups. Everyone in my group got the corned beef and we enjoyed it. I wouldn't call the service friendly.... it was what reminded us of the soup restaurant on "Seinfeld". Needless to say, we laughed alot during our visit, and I would go back again if I'm ever in Dearborn again.

Visited August 2012