“Must visit Ciao”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Bangkok, Thailand
“Must visit Ciao”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Good Italian food along with good service and ambience, must visit place in dearborn.
ample wine selection.

• Visited May 2012

dearborn
“ciao restorante”
Reviewed April 28, 2012

the best food in town i love it . i cant wait to go back to ciao they have the best soup in world mushroom asiago soup and the filetto con portabello steak .pappardelle di funghi poll pasta omg amazing .......

• Visited April 2012
“Dearborns best kept secret.”
Reviewed April 23, 2012 via mobile

I had the pleasure of spending a Friday night at this restaurant. I knew they closed because of a fire and I do recall it being an amazing place then. Well they didnt let me down. My wife had a seafood pasta that had mussels, scallops and shrimp. The sauce that it was served in woke up every sense in my mouth. I had the filet and it was cooked perfectly. My server recommended a nice merlot to go with our dinner. And if you have room for dessert the bread pudding is amazing. This is on our comeback list. Reasonably priced and worth every sense.

Dearborn, MI
“Wine, Dine and Romance”
Reviewed October 10, 2011

Great menu and delicious food. Friday night violin and guitar entertainment is the perfect touch. Where else can you be serenaded? If you want to impress your date, bring them here. I love this restaurant and am so glad to see it re-opened in the new location.

• Visited October 2011