“Great sweets”

Masri Sweets
Ranked #82 of 293 Restaurants in Dearborn
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed October 10, 2016 via mobile

Top kenafe. No one is near clise to its sweets. Love it in the new location. Service is amazing and cleannnnnnnn.

Reviewed September 22, 2016

On a recent Sunday morning I went for Palestinian style kenafe b jibne. I'm not a huge fan of this sweet, but it was good. Also tried maamoul, the date filled cookie. Also good. Masri is an Arabic bakery with a full selection of baqlava and other traditional sweets. A couple of years ago we purchased a wedding cake from here which was excellent. The new facility is nicely decorated and is a nice place to take your Habibti for an evening sweet. Coffee is very good. My only complaint was that there was a Quranic recitation being broadcast so loudly that we could hardly hear each other talk.

Reviewed September 18, 2016

We love the new location. Staff are always very pleasant and helpful. My kids love the kunafa. We have bought many trays of sweets for parties and have always been happy with the selections. Every last bit gets eaten.

Reviewed July 26, 2016

This bakery existed in Dearborn before the food was popular and their new building on Schaefer is easily accessible with good parking in the back. Service is super friendly to ALL peoples and their baklava is the best.

Reviewed September 18, 2015

My friends recommended this store for me ad recommended the reddish kenafa with cheesy interior. After eating in a restaurant in Dearborn I declined the dessert to save it for the recommended sweets and it was a good advice.