“Wonderful Middle Eastern treats”
Review of Masri Sweets

Masri Sweets
Ranked #82 of 293 Restaurants in Dearborn
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed September 18, 2016

We love the new location. Staff are always very pleasant and helpful. My kids love the kunafa. We have bought many trays of sweets for parties and have always been happy with the selections. Every last bit gets eaten.

Reviewed July 26, 2016

This bakery existed in Dearborn before the food was popular and their new building on Schaefer is easily accessible with good parking in the back. Service is super friendly to ALL peoples and their baklava is the best.

Reviewed September 18, 2015

My friends recommended this store for me ad recommended the reddish kenafa with cheesy interior. After eating in a restaurant in Dearborn I declined the dessert to save it for the recommended sweets and it was a good advice.

Reviewed July 17, 2015 via mobile

Masri Sweets, have the best Kunafa. My 1st visit to this Sweets was in August 1995 when I was studying in Universty of Toledo. I do recommed it for Kunafa

Reviewed June 3, 2015

First of all, I would like to say that they have moved to a new location. Their new address is 5755 Schaefer Rd Dearborn, MI 48126. About a half a mile further down the road. I think their new location is a lot better than their old. The exterior is more presentable and the store is much bigger than the previous one. The interior design of the store is not as good as that of Shatila, however, the staff is definitely much friendlier and they greeted us with a smile. When we inquired about their products they quickly offered samples for us to taste and explained to us the what these Arabic sweets are. They were all good so we ended up buying half a tray combination of baklava (pistachio and walnut), Burma with ishta filling, znoob, and kunafa; and a second half tray combo of shaibeat and mtabbak. However, I don't think they serve Middle Eastern food aside from sweets and desserts. Price-wise, I think it is very reasonable. I would definitely consider buying from them again when I'm in the Dearborn area or even order online for delivevery if I'm really craving for these sweets.