“Great Food....”

Cedarland Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 285 Restaurants in Dearborn
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Cedarland's food is great and they feed you alot of it. Anytime I come within 20 miles of this place we go. Marinated whole boneless chicken comes with soup, salad, bread, chicken and rice. It's enough for two people to have 2 cpomplete meals. The place has a great atmosphere and the service has always been top notch. We love this place.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Mouth watering middle eastern food. You would have to multiple times to try all their dishes. Their shawarma plates and fattoush is the best I have eaten anywhere.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Basically, this is the only restaurant that the entire family can agree on. So, for almost every birthday, holiday, mother's/father's day, we either get takeout or dine in. The food is delectable and so far (we have been coming here for over 20 years), service and atmosphere of the restaurant have been wonderful. Would highly recommend it to everyone. Certainly, the best of all the restaurants in Dearborn.

1  Thank Aisha A
Reviewed August 15, 2012

I return to the Detroit area to visit family and every Summer I make a point to visit Cederland. My family loves to order one of the meals for 4 (which can feed 6) or for 6 (which could probably feed 10). The food just keeps coming. And it's so good. Some love the lentil soup. Some (my carb-loving son) can consume mounds of pita and hummus, Me, I love the kofta and the shawarma. I grant you, the place has little atmosphere. Look past that and enjoy.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

We hadn't been to Cedarland for a few years and found ourselves in Dearborn and decided to go back. We had a great lunch, wonderful service and friendly atmosphere. Complimentary cups of delicious lentil soup was brought to the table before our meals and the fresh bread and pickles were a great addition. Hummus and Falafel were fresh and delicious and everything was great. We will go back!