“Bad Food, Unfriendly Service - Will not return”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #198 of 284 Restaurants in Dearborn
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I was staying at a hotel nearby and went to this restaurant with my significant other on Sunday night.

After waiting in the first spot at the front door for about 20 minutes, we were seated.

The waiter arrived after 15 minutes, took drink and food order. We both ordered the burger and fries and 2 soft drinks.

The food arrived about 25 minutes later (the drinks came in abut 15) minutes and served by the very unfriendly waitress. I had to send my burger back as it was served very cold. It was brought back to me in about 15 minutes. It seems they just microwaved the burger. It was dry and tasteless. The bun was greasy and gross. I did not eat my meal but still paid for it.

And to add insult to injury, when I asked for a refill of my gingerale I was told that there are no free refill :( Well thanks for the half cup of pop and a glass full of ice.

We left the restaurant, I did not even want to bother complaining to the manager as we were pressed for time.

Overall, poor food, bad service - 1/5

Reviewed October 24, 2013

The restaurant was so-so, chilly with too much air conditioning on for an October evening but for folks who want to watch sports and sit at the counter and sip a beer it might be the right thing for them. For us one visit was enough. One hundred feet away in the same parking area was a sea food restaurant, Big Fish, that was pricier but if you want good food and good service provides a much, much better option.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

We were hungry when we walked into T.G.I. Fridays and weren't disappointed with the service or the food. Not sure why they charge extra for the sweet potato fries, but they were worth it. There was an error on my bill (charged for a drink that I didn't have). It was easily corrected. It'd been months since I was at a T.G.I.Fridays, so it was a treat.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

The restaurant was quite crowded on a Friday evening, but the ambience was festive. Good service. And the food was reasonably priced and tasty. We couldn't ask for more.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Average, typical food for this chain. Large crowd during our visit with a limited wait staff. Burgers were good but the triple decker Reuben was mostly sour kraut, cheese and dressing. Corned beef was thin and lean but such a small amount. The fries were so salty we had to brush them with a napkin to get some of it off. However, the Tennessee Whiskey Cake is a WINNER. It is a moist, spiced cake with a butterscotch/whiskey or rum tasting sauce, served warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Delicious. Five of us shared and it was enough for us to ooh and aah, perfect for two. Ice tea was weak but family raved over the Raspberry Lemonade. Went for lunch, price average, bill $69.00 total.