“If my Mum was Chinese she would cook like this!”

Dragon Palace Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed May 10, 2012 via mobile

I found this gem when I was working in the building next door. I met the owners, Dave and his wife Pansy over the next few months. I think I have tried every single item on the menu. I am hooked . The place has been here about 12 years and each time I go in I feel like I am visiting family. Welcoming and spacious this place can handle a huge crowd. The bar is tiny though the drinks are wonderful.
Pricing ranges from 7 to 25 or so. Real reasonable. My fav dish is the General Tso. They will adjust the spices to your liking. From the tea, to the little crispies as an appetizer, to the traditional cookies, the staff brings it to you fast, fresh and always with a smile. Please go try it out! You will love it. Best eggrolls ever. Tell them Millie sent you!

1  Thank Mildred O
There are newer reviews for Dragon Palace Chinese Restaurant

Reviewed February 26, 2012

Been searching for good Chinese around the house...not too many good choices. If I'm in the mood for General's Chicken got a nice place right down the road, but anyone got a nice bowl of nui rou mian (beef noodle soup)? Long drive up to Hong Kong in East Lansing, China Chef in Ann Arbor, or not too far a drive down to Dearborn to the Dragon Palace. Love their Yang Zhou Chao Fan, daughter is a fan of the seafood noodle soup. Last time in we also got the beef with jalapenos (could have cranked up the heat a bit more but it was good), and also the yu xiang eggplant, love it! Even have Lion's Head meatballs.

Don't be put off by the big For Lease sign on the wall outside - this place is open for business & we'll definitely be back.

And make sure to get the small Chinese menu - all in English, but with those tasy authentic style dishes.

1  Thank SweettroitSteve
Reviewed December 11, 2011

My wife's favorite restaurant. The food is very good and there is plenty of it. We order the combinationn and have soup and eggroll. They even write your order in Chinese. There is one problem....a for sale sign on the front. It appears to be vacant, but the owner put up a LARGE open sign. When I thought it was closed and told my spouse, she was saddened. So if you go by and see the sign, it is still open. Oh yes, the staff is very friendly and some of the servers have limited English. It is close to being a five.

1  Thank TomDearborn
Reviewed October 30, 2011

we have been coming here for the past 3 years. have always enjoyed the taste and quality of the food. we have never had a bad experienced. maybe cause we are regulars we are treated special. would recommend this restaurant to anyone. very affordable.

Reviewed February 12, 2008

We have been going here for years...the best Chinese restaurant that I have been to yet...Excellent setting and great food..very authentic.

1  Thank galilagorgeous