“Phenomenal service, OK food”
Review of Buddy's Pizza

Buddy's Pizza
Get food delivered
Ranked #1 of 285 Restaurants in Dearborn
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed December 29, 2015

I tried to enjoy without preconceptions. I like Chicago pizza. So I had the Detroiter pizza with thick crust. Very strong oregano flavor and greasy in the not-so-good way. You know the orangy grease that runs down your hands? Lots of that.
Not a lot of cheese. Not much sauce.
So it was OK but not my thing.
Single claim to fame seems to be square. Glad I tried it. Sever was fantastic and helpful.

Date of visit: December 2015
Write a reviewReviews (767)

Reviewed December 15, 2015

This was my first time. It was delicious.
My friends And I traveling and looked for a nice place to dine so we followed TripAdvisor's advice and it was a winner

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed December 12, 2015 via mobile

We ate here today for first time. It was delicious. I had the cob salad which is huge. It is enough for two people. It is very good. The dressing is delicious. My husband and dad had the pizza. The pizza here is great. The sauce is so yummy. And the pizza is really good. My husband and dad are both pizza lovers and they were both very pleased with it. The prices are great. The service staff was very nice and prompt. The resturant and bathrooms are very clean. Great establishment to visit. Will definitely go back to Buddys if not this location , then one of others.

Reviewed December 10, 2015

We come here at least once a month for dinner. The pizza and veggie sampler appetizer were incredible as always! Just celebrated my birthday here...

Reviewed December 2, 2015

I got an order to pick up and I am glad I did as it was a Saturday night and the place was packed. It was standing room only and there were a lot of people waiting to be seated. When I finally made it to the hostess stand, I was pointed over to the right to get my order. They actually have a separate entrance for to go orders which is really nice and convenient. I found parking in the lot right by the restaurant. It is back of the restaurant if you pass it on Michigan Avenue.

Now for the food. I had an order of hot wings which were good. They were hot, but not crispy like I like my wings. In fairness though, that may have been because I ordered them to go and they were wrapped up to keep them warm.

The Antipasto Salad was very good size. We got four dinner big plates of salad from the medium size salad. It had a mix of lettuce, small tomatoes, ham, salami, and cheese. The dressing tasted like a red wine vinaigrette and was quite good.

I ordered a large pepperoni and mushroom pizza. It was a square pizza that had thick crust. The bottom of the crust was crunchy, but it was plenty thick to be soft as well. The sauce was excellent.

We will definitely be back again.

Date of visit: November 2015