“You will feel like you are eating a meal with family”
Review of M&M Cafe

M&M Cafe
Ranked #29 of 281 Restaurants in Dearborn
Cuisines: Greek, Middle Eastern
Farmington Hills, Michigan
“You will feel like you are eating a meal with family”
Reviewed December 14, 2010

You are greeted by the owners by name. The food is expertly prepared and beautifully served. Freshly made delicious hommus, terrific soups. The menu and hours are limited, but you won't be disappointed. The daily specials are highly recommended as well as the hommus, rice and vegetable plate and the lemon chicken. The chicken kabob sandwich is among the best I've had.

3 Thank Veronica S

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Nice little locally owned lunch restaurant.”
Reviewed December 16, 2007

Nice little locally owned lunch restaurant.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor Member
“Best little gem in Dearborn”
Reviewed August 25, 2005

I've been eating at M&M since before they moved to their newest location. I heard about M&M from a beautiful woman I was dating back then in 1985. From the beginning, I was impressed with the food, the crowds, and the friendly, efficient service. I am vegeterian, and the selection at M&M was more than I could have hoped. The soups and salads are great, the ingredients fresh each day. Some of their specialties like the whitefish or the salmon patties will knock your sock off. On my second trip there the very next day, Maurice and Elaine remembered my name; I felt like famlily. Some of the same regulars eat there today. Though I now live in Newport, MI, I still make a trip to M&Ms whenever I am in the area. Their new restaurant location is spotless, and the service and food are excellent as always. This place is still a little known gem in East Dearborn and I don't know why. Better than LaShish and all the rest. Try it, you'll like it!

Dennis Urbanczyk