“Ok, now what???” 4 of 5 bubbles

Miller's Bar
Ranked #10 of 272 Restaurants in Dearborn
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Colorado
“Ok, now what???”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

I have driven by Miller's a million times but didnt know much about it. A business associate suggested Miller's bar for lunch, so I was down to check it out. I got there a bit early so I wasn't warned about the procedures. When the waitress came to my table I asked for a menu she laughed. There are no menus just basics of Ground Round (Hamburger) with or without cheese with fries or onion rings. If you get water with no other drink there is a fee.....if you get water and a drink the water is free. The Ground Round and fries were good but not remarkable. The atmosphere was comfortable and easy. The bill settled at the bar and based on the honor system. They only take cash though there are ATM machines on the premises. Worth the experience of a Dearborn landmark. Recommended.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Vero Beach, Florida
“Great Hamburgers and Fries.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013

This is where the locals eat. Especially popular after local sporting events. The uniq2ue thing is that the waitress does not give you a bill. You go to the bar and pay on the honor system. Can you believe that? It can get pretty crowded ... it is a 'hang out' for who's who in Dearborn and points behond.

Visited November 2013
Brentwood, United Kingdom
“The Best on the Globe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

I have been a lot of places in the world and tried a lot of burgers believe me. Millers is simply the best, I live in England and don't get to Dearborn now as I'm a retired Ford Manager, I do miss those trips several times a year and my1st stop at Millers, no Burger comes close.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
London, United Kingdom
“decent burger and chips”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

we fancied cheeseburger and chips (fries) so locals said "go to Millers". I remembered it from many years ago and it hasnt changed much.

we sat in a booth, ordered, were served, ate and had a few drinks and left. have to pay in cash and go to the bar to pay. it was fine if a bit small by some standards.

no fuss, just burger and chips.

Visited November 2012
Cancun, Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dissapointing”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

I went there following the advice of this page and I really don't understand why they ranked it so well. If at least the burger were as good as it is ranked it'd worth it. It is not a nice place, the service is just regular and I was expecting more about the taste of the meat and bread. It was like getting an expensive Mc Do. I neither come back nor recommmend it.

• Visited October 2013