“Our go to place!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dearborn, Michigan
“Our go to place!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Whether it is just for a quick dinner, or for a special occasion with family or friends we are never disappointed. They can just as easily seat two as they can ten. The food is wonderful and the portions are a good size. Such a bonus that they offer the luncheon portion all the time for those with a smaller appetite. Their bread is wonderful and hard to resist getting too filled up on it before the entries arrive. It is always a hit with our out of town guests!

• Visited January 2014

Fort Myers, Florida
“Excellent ”
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

Always great, chicken swarma, hot bread, excellent humus , never been disappointed, been here about 30 times, must try if your in the area!

Lansing, Michigan
“Best. Ever.”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I'm a native of Dearborn so I know my middle eastern food! Stopped in today and it was the best ever. It trumped the food I've had in both Qatar and Dubai. We had the chicken shawarma and the super falafel with some garlic dip. The best. Great service. Great food. Great location. Best middle eastern food in all of Dearborn and probably all of Detroit Metro and best in Michigan maybe even the country and for sure beats some places in the middle east! I rarely give rave reviews on restaurants but this place warrants a 5 star review for sure!

• Visited February 2014
Brentwood, Tennessee
“Fresh and Fabulous”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Great fresh food - hummus, tabbouleh, shawarma, toum and fattoush - coupled with great service... anytime I am in Michigan, I hit up La Pita.

Visited June 2013
Northville, Michigan
“Yum. I love this place”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

One of my favorite restaurants ever. The food is so good, and even though I generally eat way too much, I don't feel guilty about it as the food is fairly healthy. It's always busy here, especially weekdays around lunch time. Always worth the wait.

• Visited January 2014

Been to La Pita? Share your experiences!