Red Roof Inn Detroit – Dearborn/Greenfield Village
Ranked #5 of 18 Hotels in Dearborn
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Nice new, clean room, comfortable bed, good location. We ate at Leone's. Great.
I wanted to take a bubble bath at midnight and the front desk gladly provided
more towels. Very impressed with every service person I had contact with.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank 49Vacation
GM182, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit – Dearborn/Greenfield Village, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

49Vacation,

We appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Detroit - Dearborn Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels. I'm happy that you chose to write the review even 6 months after your stay. That means alot, that we left such a good impression.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, we look forward to your next stay at Red Roof.

Janet Lawrence and Team Dearborn

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights. Liked the renovated room. Friendly front desk. Wes at front desk was very attentive & professional. I liked the location. Close to many restaurants & shops. Would definitely stay there again

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
GM182, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit – Dearborn/Greenfield Village, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2013

I will make sure to share your comments with Wes and the rest of my team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Wes was an excellent employee that helped with anything. Him & the whole team was welcoming & always made sure we had everything we needed. If I ever come back this way this is the hotel I would stay at & recommend to any one else. Happy & Satisfied!

• Stayed: July 2013

I will make sure to share your comments with Wes as well as the rest of my team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We stayed here for a short trip just three nights but it was a very good stay. the check in and out went smooth, a no lag service. Wes at the front desk provided us complimentary on the go breakfast bags each morning. Thanks again Wes!
The rooms were very clean and eco friendly. If we did not want the maid to come in she didn't but, upon request we received full or limited services. The housekeeping staff was very friendly and accommodating. Would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: A pool or small gym would be a nice addition.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Rebecca, I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Detroit - Dearborn Red Roof.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Rooms were clean, beds were comfortable, decent location, close to shopping centers and high ways. It definitely made our stay in detroit better. The staff was very accomodating and friendly. They were able to recommend nice restaurants to go to.

• Stayed: December 2012

nberg333, I really appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Detroit - Dearborn Red Roof.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

My recent stay at the Red Roof in Dearborn, MI was a wonderful experience. The employees were all very friendly and helpful, the room was clean, newly upgraded and smelled fresh. All new bedding and flooring made the room visually appealing as well. The grounds were well groomed. The hotel is tucked back off the road nicely, so noise was not an issue. And as an added plus, the coffee in the lobby was great!!
If you are looking for a place that is reasonably priced and makes you feel welcome, this is the one to choose!! I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
GM182, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit – Dearborn/Greenfield Village, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Thanks for staying with us and for your input. I'm glad that you were pleased with your newly renovated room, coffee and your overall stay. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of my team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. We hope to see you again real soon!

Janet and Team Dearborn!!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

An excellent two night stay - the room was quiet, We did not hear guests on either side or from the second floor. No traffic noise - even though the motel is only a few yards from Michigan Ave., it does back onto a nice quiet wooded area. Convenient parking right in front of ones door. Very comfortable beds and pillows, efficient a/c, roomy fridge and adequate microwave. Good fresh coffee always brewing - what more could one want - especially considering the VERY reasonable room rates. Oh yes, and as a previous reviewer mentioned, they provide each guest with a travel bag containing a bottle of water, a muffin and an apple each morning. Since the motel is set back a bit from Michigan Ave. it might be prudent to first look it up on Google as the entrance may be a bit difficult to locate on one's first visit. One more thing - just a few doors down from the motel. is one of the best family type restaurants one can find - don't miss eating at Leon's - consistent great friendly service, delicious food, REAL reasonable prices and always filled with regular "locals". Wayne B.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

We are very happy to be able to offer such a great room! It is the best product that I have seen for our market segment. I send my thanks from Team Dearborn that you noticed our efforts in making sure that you had a clean and comfortable room to stay in, as well as the HOT coffee. It is our goal as a company to give our customers a 100% satisfying experience and it seems as if we were able to provide you with just that! I'm equally excited that you choose to go to Leon's. What a great restaurant! They are an asset to the Dearborn area and I feel like they are an extension of my team at the Inn. I'll be sure to have Sam Leon take a look at the review you gave him as well. Thank you for letting us know and I will be sure to share your comments with the staff and we look forward to your next visit to Dearborn!!

Janet Lawrence and Team Dearborn!