“Perfect location” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Red Roof Inn Detroit – Dearborn/Greenfield Village

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Red Roof Inn Detroit – Dearborn/Greenfield Village
Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Dearborn
“Perfect location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

Perfect location right where we needed to be rooms were nice and clean service was great from check in to check out did not have to worry about anything at all clean,quiet,comfortable everything I needed would definitely come back and stay here thank you for the service.

• Stayed September 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GM182, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit – Dearborn/Greenfield Village, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
BigHoeDonnie,

I really appreciate your comments regarding your ecent stay at the Detroit - Dearborn Red Roof. I'm glad that you were pleased with yor oom and stay. I really can't wait for your return so that you can experience one of our new rooms. We have just had our 1st new rooms come into service and they are AWESOME! New beds, Flat Screen TV's and new flooring. It is a very exciting time even though we are still under construction, we are doing our best to make every guest experience the best it can be!

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you again real soon!!

Janet Lawrence

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

I enjoyed the room, and staff members were friendly. Very lighted area with staff on duty 24/7. There are plenty of restaurants in the vicinity in which provide acquit food at a decent price, and atmosphere. I would recommend this establishment to others that may be coming to the area.

• Stayed November 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GM182, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit – Dearborn/Greenfield Village, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Kevin G, It was really great to have you back agian so soon. I'm sorry for the loss, that brought you back to town this time though. I really appreciate all of the kind comments that you have given the inn and staff.

Again thank you for your kind commetns and we look forward to your next visit to Dearborn.

Sincerly,

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

If you're looking for a great deal, the Red Roof Inn is probably your best bet in the area. We visited about a month before the big renovations were set to start (Red Roof Inns are in the process of upgrading most of their properties) but it was still obvious that the decor had been given a recent boost.

The room was clean but the thermostat was not functioning properly and since we came on a rather windy day, the room was frigid at night. On that same note, I hope they're planning to invest in some heavy blankets for the renovations because on the second and final night of our stay, I was so cold I had to sleep in my parka just to fall asleep.

The BEST thing about this hotel was its Internet. Unlike many hotel chains boasting "Free High-Speed Internet", the Red Roof actually delivered in a very efficient way. Since I stay in a lot of hotels for my job, I'm often shocked at the number of hoops some hotels force their guests to jump through for Internet access! Red Roof has a simple login screen requiring just one click of a button to join, and doesn't make you log back in over and over again.

All in all, I'd stay here again, but perhaps not in the colder months:)

• Stayed November 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GM182, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit – Dearborn/Greenfield Village, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Dear Danambero,

Wow & Thank you! I'm really glad that overall it was an enjoyable stay as well as the fact that the staff let you know that we were going to renovate the inn. It's a very exciting time, as the renovation has begun!! We will have our 1st set of new rooms on Novenber 12th.

At Red Roof, we strive to provide every customer with superior service; therefore your feedback is very important to us. If you would e-mail me and let me know what room you stayed in so that I can have the thermmostat fixed, I'd really appreciate it. I want you to know that we will take the appropriate measures as soon as you contact me with the room number, so that no other guests are affected in the future.

We appreciate you sharing your concrens, and it is my hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Janet and Team Dearborn
Jackson, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

We stayed here Oct/14th and 15th. The hotel was very well kept and comfortable. The staff was very courteous and accomodating. Janet Lawrence, the manager is a wonderful manager and excellent representative of the Red Roof brand. We would be more then happy to stay again and recomend to anyone in the area looking for lodgings!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GM182, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit – Dearborn/Greenfield Village, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
amgs87, Wow Thank you for your kind remarks about the hotel and me. I'm glad to have left a lasting impression on you. We are really excited as had just begun our renovation when you stayed with us. We really can't wait to sell the 1st newly renovated room.

At Red Roof, we strive to provide every customer with superior service; therefore your feed back is very important to us. We apprecaite your commetns and hope to see you again REAL soon!

Team Dearborn
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

Service was great, clean rooms , friendly staff, easy access to freeways and restaurants , we would definitely stay here again! Property was well maintained and landscaped. Plenty of restaurants nearby to choose from.

• Stayed October 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GM182, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit – Dearborn/Greenfield Village, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Tifalino,
Thanks so much for staying with us as well as your input. I really apperciate your comments regarding you recent stay at the Dearborn location. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels!

I hope that the next time you visit, we will be able to place you in a newly renovated room if you stay in December of 2012 or later. There is much excitement amoung our staff and we can't wait to get you into our new rooms!

We all hope to see you again real soon!
Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

I appreciate the clean, and quiet environment in which was provided by the Red Roof Inn's staff. Very prompt with morning rounds (cleaning services). Grounds were well maintained, and the hospitality (from check-in to check-out) was served with courtesy, and a smile. I will stay here again in the future, and highly recommend this establishment/location to others.

P.S. Had to provide marks for "restaurant, and swimming pool," and since I didn't see, or need either my marks were "poor."

Thank You!

Room Tip: Office is in the front, and well lighted with someone on duty 24/7; and it's close to the entren...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GM182, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit – Dearborn/Greenfield Village, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Kevin G. Thank you so much for your kind comments about the staff and inn. I really appreciate all of your input about your stay. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Positive feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to ALL of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Make sure that you stop in, the next time you are in the area, visiting family, as you will be pleasantly suprised. We will be newly renovated the next time you come back to Michigan with all new mattresses and much much more! It's an exciting time here in Dearborn, and we look forward to your next visit.

Jackson, Wisconsin
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

We paid $60 to stay one night in a Superior King room. The price was super. However I agree with others that state that the area of town is questionable. I did not feel safe sleeping there, especially on the first floor. Our room was supposed to be non-smoking but it reeked of old smoke and mildew. The room was large and clean despite the smell. My husband went to the front desk and asked for some room spray and the lady said they didn't have any but gave us a container of her "personal" spray. It only helped slightly. She did offer to move our room but it was so late that I just did not feel like doing this. The next night we stayed at another hotel and my pajamas smelled so bad from the night before that I could not wear them. We would not stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
GM182, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit – Dearborn/Greenfield Village, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
Fencelover, I really do apologize for the issue you experienced with the room not being smoke free. With our renovation that will start in December of this year our property will truely be a 100% Smoke Freee property. We will be replaceing all soft goods including the mattersses which hold the smoke smell. We will also have a total face lift including painting inside and out.

Again please accept my apology and I hope that I may have changed your mind about staying with us again.