“VERY NICE STAFF & MANAGER”

Red Roof Inn Detroit – Dearborn/Greenfield Village
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Dearborn
Dearborn, Michigan
“VERY NICE STAFF & MANAGER”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

This location is by far the most attentive customer satisfaction.The staff is very polite and they help with whatever u need help with.iI would refere this hotel to all my friends & family.The beds were comfortable soft pillows the new flat screens are amazing. I wanna give my most thanks 2 janice very helpful n polite.

Room Tip: All the rooms are very clean & quiet i have no complaints with any of them.I would have family...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
GM182, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit – Dearborn/Greenfield Village, responded to this review, May 17, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time you took to make the great comments about the staff and I at the Dearborn Red Roof location. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences that our guests have at our hotel.

Janet Lawrence

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Mogadore, Ohio
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Stayed here when we visited The Henry Ford. Was easy to get to, easy to go to the museum and was quiet. Didn't hear anything from any of the surrounding rooms or the parking lot. Only down side was very limited eateries walking distance (1) and the small parking lot. The brown bag breakfast was a little odd.

Would definitely stay again.

Thing I found interesting is parking spaces all over the area was for cars in the 10-12 foot range and I drive a pickup. Stuck out of all the spots I was in or pulled through and had two spots. Found this in the motel lot, Henry Ford, a flower shop and the handful of restaurants we went to..

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
GM182, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit – Dearborn/Greenfield Village, responded to this review, May 14, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Detroit - Dearborn Red Roof. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience!
Titusville
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I used to live in Dearborn and when my father came to see us from Florida, he stayed here and it was always very nice. So, when we went to Dearborn to visit with my family, my husband and I decided to to give it a try and we were very pleased with our choice. The lady who greeted us was very pleasant, as were the two people who were there (one changing her shift) when we checked out. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. The sheets were nice--not scratchy. I wanted a couple more pillows and they were there when we returned to our room. I like the idea of the bagged breakfast. And when we were about to hit the road, the coffee pot was full and I was allowed to empty it into my thermos.

Its not far at all from The Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village--really a must see!!

We were very happy with our stay, its close to my sister's house, and we will stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the golf course. Its quieter. And, Dearborn is loaded with very good re...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Detroit - Dearborn location. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels. I'm very glad that we were able to give you the same good service your father has experienced in the past.

I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Positive feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our service.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to your next stay at the Dearborn Red Roof!
Reviewed April 23, 2012

This location is by far the most attentive to customer satisfaction. The staff is very polite and go above and beyond normal requirements for customer service, beginning with the manager and including the front desk, housekeeping and maintenance. I always stay here regardless of where my route takes me.

• Stayed April 2012
GM182, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit – Dearborn/Greenfield Village, responded to this review, April 24, 2012
MWebb, I really appreceiate your comments regarding your recent stay here in Dearborn. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at out hotels.

I will make sure to share your comments witht he rest of the team. Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously inprove the quality of our service.

We have found that a lot of our guests depend on Trip Advisor reviews when making their lodging decisions. So Thank You, and we look forward to your next visit!!

DETROIT
Reviewed April 19, 2012

I always stay here.
The establishment is well maintained and professionally staffed. It is adjacent to the Dearborn Hills Golf Course Community which gives hotel guests a serene view and plenty of quiet. This location is at the intersection of two major roadways and is surrounded by a variety dining and shopping. There is also an automotive service facility just a few yards from the hotel. The Wi-Fi is juicy at all times and there are in-room safes available. There is also microwave, fridge and steam-iron with board in select room(s). The GM, Mrs. Lawrence, is on her job and will deal with any inefficiencies immediately.

Oh, and there's an ice-machine - YAYY!

Room Tip: Always search for Red Roof promotion codes. The quietest area is the north side of the property.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank MARCUS_WAS_HERE
GM182, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit – Dearborn/Greenfield Village, responded to this review, April 22, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out to complete a comment about my inn! I really appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay in Dearborn.

I will make sure to share your comments with the whole team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you again real soon!!!

New York City, New York
Reviewed April 9, 2012

We made our reservations online ahead of time, looking for a decent place for a quick one night stopover that wasn't too expensive. While driving to this hotel, we saw numerous motels advertising anywhere from $35-$50 per night, much less than this one, but we figured we had the reservation & thought the quality would be better.

Pros: convenient location for us, comfortable beds compared to some cheap hotels, price not too bad. Quiet room (in the back). A/C worked fine (but the weather was mild during our stay)

Cons: This non-smoking hotel room reeked of cigarette smoke. The room wasn't very clean - crumbs on the floor & the room looked like it had not been cleaned recently. Not many tv channels (eg no HGTV which is avail in many hotels).

We would have been better off staying somewhere $20 cheaper and getting this same quality . I was willing to pay more because I expected better quality, but it just wasn't very clean. Also, for this price they should offer continental breakfast.

Room Tip: (no pool or fitness center)
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
GM182, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit – Dearborn/Greenfield Village, responded to this review, April 13, 2012
Dear Serenity975,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about yuor experience at the Detroit - Dearborn Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.

At Red Roof, we strive to provide every customer with superior service; therefore your feedback is very important to us. I want you to know that we can only take the appropriate measures to prevent any future occurance, if you would contact me (313-278-9732) and let me know what room you were in.

I really appreciate you sharing your concerns, and it is my hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future. I look forawrd to hearing from you real soon!

Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed April 6, 2012

This Inn is quite and relaxing. I enjoyed my room, it was comfortable and clean.

Room Tip: Rooms on the end are quieter
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
GM182, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit – Dearborn/Greenfield Village, responded to this review, April 9, 2012
It is so awesome to get such a lovely comments about our inn. We do appreciate and value all of our guests and how we make them feel when they are with us. Making our guests feel "Confident, Significant and Delighted" is our goal here at Red Roof Inns! Again Thank You!!