“Great food, top notch server”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #29 of 279 Restaurants in Dearborn
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Port Elgin, Ontario, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, top notch server”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Eating at PF Chang's for the first time, and we were blown away by the amount of food, and the quality. Suggestions from the server were spot on and they even nailed the correct amount of spicy on my Spicy C.hicken. Delicious dessert presented with a candle by our lovely server to celebrate our anniversary.
Amanda was a treat from the start to finish of our meal. Funny, attentive, she is the one you hope you get every time.

Great meal and conveniently located to the mall and our hotel

• Visited August 2014

“2 visit...2 different experiences”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

This restaurant was a hit and miss... The first experience was excellent, and the waiter was prompt and the food was excellent. It was a party of 4. Because the first experience was so good we decided to go back the next day... But sorry to say the Service was Extremely slow... we order our food as soon as we sat down because we knew exactly what we wanted. We were only a party of 5 this time because we brag about how good it was the first time. After we order it wasn't as nice of an experience... because we were there for 2 hours. Waiting on the check took a long time and after we gave the waiter our payment it took him a long time to bring back our check to sign the receipt. The food was still good but the wait was disappointing

Visited July 2014
Avon, Ohio
“Happy Birthday...or not!”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

The hostess and manager were great. They were very nice and they were nice to my son who was being a little rambunctious. My issue with this experience was part wait staff and part food. I ordered the Kung Pao Chicken and it was incredibly salty. I usually have no issues with that sort of thing, but this was bad. The egg roll was just gross. We went here for my birthday and I was supposed to be given a dessert. When we had our leftovers packaged we were told the dessert was in the bag. Once we got home, there was no dessert. This was an honest mistake I am sure but capped off a disappointing experience.

Addressing the waitress, she was basically inattentive. The restaurant was not busy and we rarely saw her. At the end of the meal it took about 15 minutes for us to get her attention to get our bill and another 10 to get my card back. With a small child this time frame did not work for us.

Visited July 2014
Amherstburg, Canada
“WOW!!!!”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Honestly, I don't know why I waited so long to eat at this restaurant. Everything about this restaurant was incredible. The atmosphere, the appetizer, the entrees...perfect! The service was also amazing, our server(Jenae?) was fabulous. She had a great sense of humor and her timing was perfect. We had the lettuce wrap appetizer which was amazing and I had the Korean BBQ entrée while my wife had the Crispy Honey Chicken which was also amazing. Probably one of our new favorite restaurants. The prices are also reasonable.

• Visited June 2014
Michigan
“Love this place”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I always enjoy going to PF Changs. This location was just as good as the others. Service was great as was the food. No matter which PF Changs I go to the food and service is always great. The prices are good for the food. If you have a chance to visit please do so.

Visited June 2014