“P.F.Chang's Dearborn”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I would say it's hit or miss, sometimes it's good, other times not so good. Also the last two times we where there they forgot about us, even if we had a buzzer. With bar drinks and dinner we are usualy in the $130-$140 range and add a generous tip, we did get free apetizers , but still, why forget about us. It also seems that theres always something missing from the pick up orders. They are not consistent

There are newer reviews for P.F. Chang's

Reviewed February 13, 2014

Each time I have been to this restaurant it has been a very pleasant experience. The service was great and the food and atmosphere are wonderful!

Reviewed January 21, 2014

I was slightly dubious to go to a restaurant attached to a mall but I was wrong to doubt my friends recommendation. The food is excellent, well priced and plentiful. Service was very good. Good decor and lighting making for the right atmosphere. I see from other reviews that Chang's is part of a chain but you wouldn't know it. The pork dumplings are good and the Shaker Beef was the best beef I have ever tasted in a Chinese restaurant.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Went with a group of 8, our waiter was attentive, but I did not like getting wine served in a dirty glass. Also, sitting to close to the door caused a draft all eveing. Food was prepared well however. The couples dinner ( which we had) was a good deal, but you do need to try the tuna appetizer....

Reviewed October 16, 2013

We ate here as we were familiar with this chain from our home area. It is like our usual one and had the usual menu. The sea bass is very healthy and tastes outstanding. It is marinated in oolong tea and served with spinach. The brown rice option makes it even better. The server was very good and quite knowledgeable and we would gladly return.