“Excellent Service & Value!!”

TRIA - An American Brasserie
Reserve with OpenTable
TRIA - An American Brasserie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 274 Restaurants in Dearborn
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hubbard Drive
Description: Inspired American cuisine uniquely prepared and presented in a casual and engaging atmosphere. Taste. Savor. Share.
Canton, Michigan
“Excellent Service & Value!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

We love The Henry and Tria for their fabulous customer service! Their wine list is fantastic - very exhaustive, and food menu is great, as well.

You can always count on them making it worth your while! Celebrating special occasions here is highly recommended.

• Visited September 2013
Emily D, Portfolio Reputation Manager at TRIA - An American Brasserie, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Shawnee,
Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experiences with us, and our future guests. We love sharing in your celebrations, so bring on the special occasions! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
edailey@greenwoodhospitality.com
313-253-4344

Chicago, IL
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

I stayed at The Henry for a week and ate at The Tria daily. The Scallops excellent choice. Presentation of each dish was mouth watering. Filet Mignon will melt in your mouth and The Lamb Chops will have you begging for more. The Creme Brûlée was my desert of choice daily. I had gone to a restaurant downtown one night and I waited to have desert at the hotel. I am Creme Brûlée connoisseur .

• Visited August 2013
Vain Vine,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. A good Crème Brulee is my go-to dessert and I completely agree with your assessment of our TRIA Crème Brulee. If you enjoy the creamy custard you may also enjoy our key lime pie for a tart and refreshing alternative to the Brulee. We look forward to welcoming you back again so we can share our new culinary creations with you.
Worthington, Ohio
“Filet Mignon to die for !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

When we were there the restaurant was almost empty, perhaps due to large wedding receptions that were taking place on the property. We had a hotel package that included a sizeable credit for the restaurant. My husband and I both had the filet mignon and it was the best we have ever had. We prefer our meat well done and often places get it almost burnt. Ours was cooked to perfection and was still moist and juicy, melted in your mouth. The accompanying mashed potatoes (with leeks I believe they said) were amazing, and I wouldn’t even have tried them if I had known there were leeks in it ! We had decided to share a salad to save room for desert and it was brought to us already split into two servings. The desert my husband chose for us to share was the brownie sundae – a work of art with the spun sugar surrounding it and just as delicious as it looked. Our package included the breakfast buffet on one morning of our two night stay stay. Again, not many people in the restaurant and therefore may explain why almost everything was cold from standing. I was glad it was included in our package as otherwise I felt it was rather pricey (the weekend price). I wasn’t aware that the omelet station, bagels wit Lox and French toast are only available on the weekends (and therefore the weekend price is higher) so was quite disappointed when we returned on Monday morning (Labor Day) and none of these things were available as I hadn’t tried them the first time (I had overlooked the omelet station as the chef wasn’t present for some time after we arrived). I was really looking forward to an omelet, especially since the prepared things had been cold the previous day. If you do the breakfast buffet, I would recommend not going down real early as we did but rather wait until more people are there so that hopefully items have been refreshed and are still warm.

Visited September 2013
D Hustead,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your most recent dining experience with us. I am glad you enjoyed everything at your dinner. The filet is a great dish! We put great efforts into preparing a great product and we appreciate your feedback when we get it right. I would encourage you to try the pork dishes next time, they are just as juicy and delicious and I think you would enjoy them as much. We also use the spun sugar bowls with our seasonal sorbet selection next time you are in. We have addressed your concerns about breakfast and do not anticipate them reoccurring. We look forward to welcoming you back.
Dearborn, Michigan
“Nice spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

Enjoyed our meal, nice atmosphere, staff was friendly, knowledgeable and took great care of us. I felt pretty good about the price vs the quality. Worth stopping in for.

Visited September 2013
Emily D, Portfolio Reputation Manager at TRIA - An American Brasserie, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
MicalJoel,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your dining experience with us. We strive to provide the highest quality and service and I am pleased that we hit our mark. We hope you have a chance to dine with us again as our menu is constantly changing.
Oxford, Michigan
“Good Food, Great Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

Ate here for dinner and breakfast during a weekend stay at the Henry Hotel on a Travelzoo special. The special included $100 credit to the restaurant so we were a little less critical than we might have been had we been paying out of pocket. Overall, we thought the food was quite good, but not amazing. The exception was the chocolate souffle which truly was amazing. At $18, it is very pricey but it was so good we felt it would have been worth that price even if we didn't have the dining credit. The service was fantastic both at dinner and at the breakfast buffet the following morning.

Visited August 2013
Sandy,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your recent experience with us. I am pleased that you were able to take advantage of the great TravelZoo deal. We strive to provide a great experience and your feedback is an important tool for us to continue improving. I am pleased that the service was to the high quality that we expect, and I will be sure to share your comments with our staff. I also love the chocolate soufflé and our pastry chefs do some amazing things to make our desserts come to life. Next time you are in you may also like the key lime pie, it may seem to be on the other side of the spectrum from the soufflé, but it is light and airy with a crisp and refreshing flavor and is also created in house. We look forward to welcoming you back again. Please reach out to me if you have any additional feedback about your experience.
edailey@greenwoodhospitality.com