“Very good steak”

TRIA - An American Brasserie
Reserve with OpenTable
TRIA - An American Brasserie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 285 Restaurants in Dearborn
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hubbard Drive
Description: Inspired American cuisine uniquely prepared and presented in a casual and engaging atmosphere. Taste. Savor. Share.
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Went on the weekend and they had a limited menu; but everything we had was great. The service was excellent and took car of everyone of our asks. I had the steak which was huge and had great truffle fries. For appetizers try the buffalo wings and buffalo chicken egg rolls, both were excellent. They have a nice wine selection, some bottles which can be found for a decent price.

Emily D, Portfolio Reputation Manager at TRIA - An American Brasserie, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

MJA1982,
Thank you for your comments about your recent experience. We work every day to give our guests the best service and food and it is always nice to hear we are hitting our mark. Please know that we now offer our full menu every night of the week, including Sunday! In addition to the buffalo chicken we also have a number of features that we create each week. Right now we are featuring a smoked Mozzarella appetizer, it is hand stretched in the kitchen and smoked table side. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Had dinner here while staying in the hotel. The dinning room is very nice. Food was very good. Service was top notch. Drinks at the bar before dinner were somewhat lacking, and well overpriced. The menu had very good selection. Food was very good, other than it seemed to be a bit overpriced for what you got.

Emily D, Portfolio Reputation Manager at TRIA - An American Brasserie, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

TanSandy,
Thank you for taking the time to share your reflections about TRIA. WE strive to provide great service and the highest food quality and I am pleased that we met our mark. I regret that your experience with our cocktail selections was not to that same high standard and we will use your comments to monitor that quality. We will look into the menu pricing; as I mentioned, our chefs source fresh and local items whenever possible to provide the highest quality. We look forward to having you with us again, the menu is seasonal so there are sure to be new culinary creations upon your next visit.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

The Tria is a very nice place to eat. It was nice to not have to leave the hotel to enjoy a great meal. I liked that I could also order room service from the place.

Emily D, Portfolio Reputation Manager at TRIA - An American Brasserie, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

MichiganLoni,
Thank you for again taking the time to share your comments about your visit. I am pleased that you also enjoyed TRIA while you were here and found In Room Dining to be convenient. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I was here for a conference and we ate Lunch and Dinner here for three days because of the conveinence. I had never had brussel sprouts before and they were the best tasting side dish so I had it twice. Never thought I would get that excited about a veggie. I enjoyed that they had unusual dishes (not chain food) and the I-pad menu was really cool. Lunch service was really slow but you are in a nice place... not fast food. It was not priced that bad and I liked almost everything about it except the slow service. We had nice weather so it would have been nice to have a patio or windows but I still enjoyed it.

1  Thank tygram
Emily D, Portfolio Reputation Manager at TRIA - An American Brasserie, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

tygram,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences in Tria. It is fantastic to hear that we were able to make ordinary brussel sprouts extraordinary for you. You visited us because of the convenience of our location and I regret that the speed of service you experienced was less than convenient for you. We have made note of your reflections and these will be used to monitor and improve the speed of services we offer to our guests. We look forward to a chance to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

This restaurant is located in The Henry which used to be The Ritz Carlton. It’s a far cry from The Ritz. My husband and I met for lunch at Tria to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We were disappointed. We were seated at a table for two and the chairs were so low that my chin was 8 inches from the table top. The service was extremely slow and the food was nothing more than standard tasting sandwiches that any average cook could make at home. The staff were extremely pleasant but that didn’t improve the quality of the food or the speed in which it was delivered. We won’t be going back and have decided that our anniversary lunch will be a do-over at another restaurant later next week.

Cari H,
Thank you for taking the time to share your reflections about your visit to Tria. We pride ourselves on our quality of food and I regret that the lunchtime menu did not wow you as it should have. I am glad that the service you experienced was pleasant. We would love an opportunity to welcome you and your husband back and provide the experience you should expect at Tria. Please reach out to me directly to assist with any future reservations.
edailey@greenwoodhospitality.com