“Good value and taste”

Cuisines: Sushi
Mexico City, Mexico
“Good value and taste”
Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

I came here with a supplier to have some lunch. The place is clean and they have just remodeled the local so more tables are available and is less crowded. Lunch box special are great value, averaging 11 USD they include a salad, miso soup,a variety of dishes, rice and half sushi roll. Enough for a good lunch. You can Also order regular ítems on menu, all are well prepared. Service migth not be as friendlier as some other places but they are time.

Good place for it's value

1 Thank Ed W

Dearborn Heights, Michigan
“Needs A Little Work”
Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

Decided to stop into O'Sushi on our way down to a hockey game. We were seated immediately. The dining area was very open and clean, with a sushi bar against the back wall. We ordered Shumai (shrimp dumpling - steamed) and Gyozo (beef dumpling - fried) as appetizers. The Shumai was very good but the Gyozo could have used a little more seasoning in the filling. We both ordered tea which was served right away but which was warm not hot. We order several rolls of sushi as our entree. The sushi was very fresh and very tasty and the prices comparable to other sushi places we frequent. The chefs made a nice presentation of the sushi on the platter. The service was very good with prompt attention and friendly service. The menu is pretty extensive and includes Japanese dinners as well as the sushi. We will give this restaurant another try as we would like to try the Japanese dinners as well as try some of the other sushi rolls. Not the best we have had but definitely worth another try.

Detroit, Michigan
“Great Japanese Food in Dearborn”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

The sush is pretty good, nice varity. The japanese dishes are my favorite, especially the Katsudon! The inside is nice, they just expanded.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Economist_AI
Dearborn Heights, Michigan
“Regular :)”
Reviewed May 1, 2012

I've been coming to this restaurant for a couple of years now, and I gotta say, it's absolutely fabulous! The prices are decent, so is the service, and the quality of sushi is fabulous! I have them on speed dial so that I can pick a couple of rolls up on my way home from work. I'd suggest this place to anyone who likes some good sushi!

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Patricia I
South Lyon, Michigan
“Best sushi in the area!”
Reviewed January 4, 2012

This is the place my husband and I always go to for sushi. Most of the time we do carryout, but we have eating in several times. The service is always very good. The men making the food are very friendly and always greet us when we walk in. The sushi is beyond compare to other places in the area. They have a good variety, although we like to stick to the less exotic rolls. The restaurant is always clean and has a good following from locals. I would recommend O'Sushi to anyone. I have visited their two locations in Dearborn and Canton, but we primarily visit the Dearborn location as it is closer to home.

• Visited December 2011