“delightful food and service at very reasonable pricing”
Review of Leon's

Leon's
Ranked #6 of 285 Restaurants in Dearborn
Cuisines: American
Description: Leon's Cafe offers great food with fast service and very reasonable prices. We had breakfast there 3 times and it was consistently great. Breakfast included 2 eggs, 2 pancakes, 3 sausage/bacon and toast for $2.89. Choice of bread for the toast includes Greek bread which is thick and wonderful. Fastest service ever!
Reviewed May 16, 2014

I trusted the good advice of my fellow TripAdvisor contributors and had supper at Leon’s. Great food, pricing, service and family atmosphere. Three or four different waitresses, along with the manager, each stopped by my table several times each, to be sure everything was ok, and to offer anything they could get for me. Another good sign is that they have lots of regulars, evidenced by the fact that many diners were greeted by name. I was impressed. So I stopped in for lunch the following day before leaving town.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

My husband and I stopped at Leon's while attending a wedding in Dearborn over the weekend. The previous reviews are correct - it's a great diner with quick and friendly service. The breakfast is good and inexpensive. We each ordered omelets that were large in size and came with potatoes and toast for $6-7. Filled us up for the day!

Reviewed February 14, 2014

they have a great breakfast bar that is always well stocked and hot, a great way to sample their breakfast menu.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

I've been here twice recently. First time I had the eggs benedict- it was good, lots of hollendaise and a good ratio of ham, to english muffin to egg (I hate when there isn't enough of one or the other). The fried potatoes that come on the side are a wash though. I'd probably sub in fruit next time. I've also had the breakfast buffet which I thought would be better than it was. I was lured by all the beautiful fruit (where did they get such good strawberries in December anyway!?!?!), but pancakes and eggs that have been sitting awhile is never a great bet. It was just okay. I love that when you walk in, the hostess seats you quickly and brings you water and coffee immediately. The food also comes quickly, even on a busy day.

Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

Went with a group of 33 people, they provided the banquet room for us. The service was great! The food was very good and were provided a lot of food including a soup bar for a very reasonable price