“Oh. My. Goodness.”

Ranked #15 of 284 Restaurants in Dearborn
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I had never eaten a true Middle Eastern meal, so my mom took me to Ollie's. Wow. Just...wow. I can't even remember the names of everything we had, but I do know it was a huge chicken Shawarma platter and it was beautiful and delicious. The salad (remember the name but don't know how to spell it) was amazing, as well.

This place is decorated beautifully and I loved the ambience.

For two of us, drinking water, it was about $35+ tax. There was probably enough food for four people!

My only complaint is that our waiter, though very friendly and accommodating, did not check on us often enough nor keep our water glasses filled. Otherwise, it was perfect.

2  Thank Jessica G

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Amazing food, large portions, great prices. Enough leftover for a second meal. Staff was efficient and friendly

2  Thank JanisGigi
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Their food reminds me of my family cooking. If you enjoy traditional middle Eastern food this is the place for you. No fancy takes just the classics.

1  Thank Mike T
Reviewed May 28, 2014

To be honest I had never been to a Lebanese restaurant before. But we were staying closed to here and the family wanted to try it. Ate outside, had a waitress that explained all the different items on the menu in detail. We all liked our meals. Salads were huge. Plenty of food. Some things I liked more than others but not due to the quality of food but from having different spices that I am not used to eating. Bill for 5 people was around $90. Unfortunately they do not serve any alcoholic beverages. I like a nice cold beer with my dinner but had to settle for water with lemon. The place was interesting. Worth a try.

1  Thank Native_Hoosier
Reviewed May 13, 2014

My friends and I all ordered off of the affordably priced lunch menu. Shish Tawook and boneless chicken dishes were both well done on the outside and moist and juicy on the inside. Lots of fresh warm pitas with not overpowering garlic sauce. Side salad is quite large and house dressing is tangy with a nice bite. Rice with sliced almonds was excellent. Grilled vegetables were a large side dish and averagely tasty. This place can be quite busy at lunchtime and my one knock is that it is too noisy to hear each other talking without raising your voice which of course contributes to the added noise. Located at the end of a strip mall, but the overall atmosphere, decor, waitstaff are a cut above your average restaurant. Great value for your money.