“Fine Arabic Restaurant”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Al-Ameer is appropriately rated by previous Tripadvisor reviewers as the #1 Middle East restaurant in Dearborn, home to more Arabs than anywhere outside of the Middle East. I ordered the combo platter, which included shish kabob, tawook, kafta, falafel, hommous, a salad, delicious rice, and pita bread, all for $17.95, easily enough food for two meals. My waiter was both professional and helpful.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Taste is awesome.... I think they have best Mediterranean food in the area..
i always visit there with my family.. it is nice place to dine with family...

Reviewed February 16, 2014

This is no the fanciest restaurant I've been to. There are so many to choose from in the area. The food was WoNDERFUL. There was 8 in our party so we ordered the family style meal that serves 6 to 8. There was enough left over for two more, not through dint of trying to eat all that flavorful meat. The salad, the garlic paste, the pita breads were yummy. The baba ghanoush was the best I have ever had with wonderful smoky undertones. The lamb chops were tender and mild. done to perfection. I haven't mentioned the attentive service. Although they were extremely busy, they were so tuned in to what we needed and were so prompt. Grateful that we found this restaurant!!!

1  Thank marjieP
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I stopped there for lunch, I ordered some chicken and rice dish. They provided free salad (was so good) and fresh baked bread. The service was very friendly and fast. The food was too much for me I took the leftover home. The meal is worth what you pay for. I paid around $15. It was a good experience. If you are visiting Dearborn you should drop by.

Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

One of the best restaurants in Dearborn if you want to eat a good Arabic food you go to this restaurant very good prices very good service and very good food